Poll

Do want?

Yes.
45 (81.8%)
Nu.
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: The Uncharted Pack (Thank you Jink :D)  (Read 16219 times)

right my work worth less D=
You still made the AK and Para9 :v

ok any other you what me to make?

Ok then also made in free time

what it at all?

Ok all the Models that are done unless told. ( all done by me other ones under OP)

I prefer Gal and AK
 DoingT-bolt and LMG ok?
I might not do any more i need to work on BA
also when do you what them?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:29:35 PM by blockbuilder1 »

Hey I'm kinda in a mood to model stuff. I'll model some if you like. Hopefull you saw atleast SOME of my add-ons.

..Making the M9

Just a question, did you outline everything?
I mean, the edges look a bit too sharp, try to add a small, but not too small bevel on it, like

On the grip of that gun.

I think it may be me, but it seems that parts of each gun are all one width. Try to go with various widths to give it a better look.

I dount know how wide the guns are. Also there higher detail the sketch up can. I going to let the models out because I dount think there not good for this pack, there are better people for the job.
Tomorrow I go to give a download link also I did out line them.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:26:43 PM by blockbuilder1 »

Hey I'm kinda in a mood to model stuff. I'll model some if you like. Hopefull you saw atleast SOME of my add-ons.

..Making the M9
Ok taking my off my topic

M9 (Pretty sure that's actually a pistol) is complete if you want it, as I am hoping to be in the team.

Full Size: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37758255/M9Full.png

Ok all the Models that are done unless told. ( all done by me other ones under OP)
-snips-
I prefer Gal and AK
 DoingT-bolt and LMG ok?
I might not do any more i need to work on BA
also when do you what them?
Para 9: Perfect.
Ak47: missing something near barrel
Dragon Sniper: Same thing as Ak47, also green tape on magazine.
Gmal: Great work, can you make a standard version aswell? (Yours has the Blindfire mod on :v)

M9 (Pretty sure that's actually a pistol) is complete if you want it, as I am hoping to be in the team.

Full Size: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37758255/M9Full.png
BEAUTIFUL. Yeah I know it's a Pistol Naughty Dog likes to rename things.

I'll Update the OP now guys.

That's the first gun I've actually modeled in half a year or so. Glad to see that I improved in them, as normally I model vehicles.

That's the first gun I've actually modeled in half a year or so. Glad to see that I improved in them, as normally I model vehicles.
I've gotten better at modelin weapons too, the Arm Micro is my best one I've made so far.

For anyone who wants to model the modded versions of the guns I only know of the AR's modifications.

Anyways:

Faster Reloading: Two magazines with white tape.

More ammo: Magazine is bigger. (FAL and Dragon have a bag of bullets on their stock)

Accuracy: Scilencer on barrel.

Call out: Laser sight under barrel.

Scope Zoom: ACOG scope.

Blindfire Accuracy: Stock that looks the same as the GMAL in the OP.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:57:15 PM by Frostbyte »

The only thing I'm really looking forwards to in this pack are the weapon mods and kickbacks. The models aren't really that great and they are all pretty generic.