Author Topic: I'm loving sick of these Renderman threads.  (Read 5474 times)

Who cares! just do not click on them!

Nice dismissive posting.

And this is an example of dismissing the topic-
This is bannable.

You hate threads about renderman..  Yet you make your own?

And by the way, it isn't called a prepper.  It was only given that name in the file system so that it wouldn't be obvious.

And this is an example of dismissing the topic-
This is bannable.

this is hilarious because the dismissal is in the OP as well
dismissing the value of certain posts
holy stuff

hahahahahaha

Yeah I loving sick of the Renderman servers.

I agree with OP, I see loving renderman servers all over the bottom of the server list, Its gotten out of control just like Minecraft's Herobrine story, and Notch got so annoyed of it he said he removed it from the game like 10 times even though there was never a herobrine in the first place.

fixed.
You made a thread about the renderman, there's other threads about renderman. The best thing people can do is just drop it, you fueled the flame. This is a renderman thread so it's part of those 'stupid renderman threads' I mentioned.

Very Big Bump.

ANOTHER person made one of these threads.

Oh my god when will the torture end.

This.

stop bumping this evil topic, it was dead for a reason.

hahaha, yeah. I remember making a thread like that. I believe its the second one on the list with you're link. Oh man, anyway. That was litterally one of my first topics on this forum. I feel so stupid now that months have passed. I forgot why I tryed to do it anyway. Maybe it was out of boredom. I remember showing my brother the picture just to scare him, it worked. That might have been the reason why i made a lame topic about it.

I will never make a mistake like that again...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:10:14 PM by Dr.shoe... »

it doesn't help to make another one about it.

it doesn't help to make another one about it.
I agree.