Death Valley

Author Topic: Death Valley  (Read 3616 times)

no because its loving hot there and people can die of the heat

...and because everyone died!!

Death Valley holds the record for the highest reliably reported temperature in the Western hemisphere, 134 °F (56.7 °C) at Furnace Creek on July 10, 1913...

and

The valley received its English name in 1849 during the California Gold Rush. It was called Death Valley by prospectors and others who sought to cross the valley on their way to the gold fields, although only one death in the area was recorded during the Rush.

When I went there my friend challenged me to a race across the salt flats, but the salt flats go out really far so we only made it halfway. When I went with a whole group of friends we had a race to that really tall dune, stuff was so funny. I got so much sand in my mouth from falling. Running down the tall sand dune was the best part.

Place is really cool but there camping spots are stuff because they are right next to everyone else so you have to be quiet or else everyone else bitches to the ranger.

Did anybody instantly think of TF2 when they saw the sign that says "Badwater Basin"?
I did.