Author Topic: Someone on Gravity Cat's Server Fakeing My Chat  (Read 3098 times)

I guess someone was also making you say put a kid in the hospital and it was a "stupid reason" and that you punched and tasered a cop on your trench wars server.

This sounds really stupid and stuff. But maybe it was Fungusamongus. He loved to Mess with Gravity cat's Server. Hes done it before, so i think this is Fungus's Doing.
Fungus.... Fungus...
Where have i heard that name before....

I guess someone was also making you say put a kid in the hospital and it was a "stupid reason" and that you punched and tasered a cop on your trench wars server.

I didn't say that but it couldn't of been a player. To the fact they can't event. :/

I didn't say that but it couldn't of been a player. To the fact they can't event. :/
You also should have put this on a new topic or my TW topic instead of this.

You also should have put this on a new topic or my TW topic instead of this.
You quoted yourself...?

you did say that, otherwise it wouldn't be there.

This was infact on your trench wars server, where any building or eventing of any kind is only allowed via admin only.

This was infact on your trench wars server, where any building or eventing of any kind is only allowed via admin only.
Well. I wouldn't say something as stupid ass i punched a cop and tasseled him. Thats just handicapped and wouldn't happen.

Well. I wouldn't say something as stupid ass i punched a cop and tasseled him. Thats just handicapped and wouldn't happen.
You sure you don't want to consider the fact that your past and reputation has always been horrible, and that you infact have not changed?

the tables
have been turned