Author Topic: Face that spans the whole head -Update-  (Read 2375 times)

Player Customization: The only place where Roblox beats Blockland.

Is it possible to create a mod that allows a "Face" to be selected for every side of the head? Its kinda pointless to make a face have hair when all of the other sides of the head don't. So if i make a face that has hair at the top... what the hell? He has hair on the front of his face but the top of his head is bald and bland? Eww!

Kind of like having a "Face" for every side of the head.

Also, it would be nice to have a decal for every side of the body. This would make Suit Decals a lot cooler.

New Update
That looks pretty nice goth, but i know other people that could do better. So i hope that when or after v21 comes out, this will be possible. Would it be possible to make a player type that has its own player gui w/ support for decals and faces that span the whole head or body?

Goth77's Pic

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:25:38 PM by tony-0222 »

This would require an update to the model, and I think that Badspot isn't touching the original blockhead model anytime soon, for whatever reasons he has.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:59:18 PM by The Corporation »

This would require an update to the model, and I think that Eric Hartman isn't touching the original blockhead model anytime soon, for whatever reasons he has.

:panda:

why do you keep using badspot's real name

you don't know the guy, stop addressing him like you do

on another note, i feel like this would rob a bit from the coolness of face decals now. they manage to convey an entire head without actually having to span the entire head

and this would totally undermine it

why do you keep using badspot's real name

you don't know the guy, stop addressing him like you do

on another note, i feel like this would rob a bit from the coolness of face decals now. they manage to convey an entire head without actually having to span the entire head

:I
Now that you mention it, good point.

I totally disagree. Having a face that spans the whole head allows for more customization, and better online personality display. I can't even tell if some players are female anymore...

That doesn't change anything. I'm male and I could just stick on th-
Oh. Roleplay server. Ask someone who you believe is a male something. Turns around. Lipstick.

or check if they have balls by kicking them?

I personally detest the look of most Roblox characters.
Their faces are horrible and the rest of their decals are always equally hideous.

I personally detest the look of most Roblox characters.
Their faces are horrible and the rest of their decals are always equally hideous.

Yea but the Roblox player model itself is stuff. All sided player decals/faces would look fairly well on the blockland player model

Yea but the Roblox player model itself is stuff. All sided player decals/faces would look fairly well on the blockland player model
/agree

Roblox is sh!t in general.

It's community sucks,everyone prosecutes you if your new,and everyone there is just plain stupid.

It's community sucks,everyone prosecutes you if your new,and everyone there is just plain stupid.

That's not the point of this thread.  And what good does it do to censor one letter?  I never got that.

Don't turn this into another flamewar.

I was thinkin somthing like this would be cool. Blocklanders could customize thier shoes, pants, and hair