Author Topic: In Soviet Russia, Pool Closes you!  (Read 7417 times)

I will call you... Lava Fish!
Yeah.. since I called you that the first time, might as well keep on calling you that.
(Do you get beat up a lot in school?)

In yet spartan you keep commenting on what I say, obviously you have a thing for me, and sorry I'm not gay. But I'm not in school, but you would wish to have my life, because I don't spend my time posting to everyones post here on blockland forums. And unlike you, I don't get beat up because I don't sit there and comment and make a huge thing about what others say. So Spartan let it be and don't harass me please. And you may call me lava fish, I really don't care, but that just makes you immature. Have a nice day spartan.

- 44 Lavish

1. I'm not gay.
2. Just because I post on these forums too much doesn't mean i have no life, I'm just not an idiot who takes 20 minutes to type up one post.
3. You're making a huge thing about what I say right now.
*Turns on some Bon Jovi music*
HAVE A NICE DAY!

Human Immunodeficiency Virus: This is the actual virus. The H can be substituted for whatever form the virus is in(e.g. F for feline and C for canine).

Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome: This is the condition that HIV causes.

With modern medications AIDS may never develop, but you will always have the HIV and it is very expensive.

The real concern here is that none of you even considered the danger of stingrays. That's what happened to Steve Irwin, he ignored the "Pool's Closed" signs.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 04:29:59 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Condoms, helping us since 1523.

Nooo people miss me.  :[

I must fix my internet soon.  D:

"also store eat a richard"

BITCH!

I will call you... Lava Fish!
Yeah.. since I called you that the first time, might as well keep on calling you that.
(Do you get beat up a lot in school?)

In yet spartan you keep commenting on what I say, obviously you have a thing for me, and sorry I'm not gay. But I'm not in school, but you would wish to have my life, because I don't spend my time posting to everyones post here on blockland forums. And unlike you, I don't get beat up because I don't sit there and comment and make a huge thing about what others say. So Spartan let it be and don't harass me please. And you may call me lava fish, I really don't care, but that just makes you immature. Have a nice day spartan.

- 44 Lavish

1. I'm not gay.
2. Just because I post on these forums too much doesn't mean i have no life, I'm just not an idiot who takes 20 minutes to type up one post.
3. You're making a huge thing about what I say right now.
*Turns on some Bon Jovi music*
HAVE A NICE DAY!
I know for a fact you don't take that long because it appears that your posts arn't thought out and his are.

Spartan's or Lavish's?

At least your English is nice!  :cookieMonster:

Ace

I went to that server, saw that, and covered half of that up.

Most people are sick of that damn joke now.

Nooo people miss me.  :[

I must fix my internet soon.  D:
CARZO SHALL RETURN!
As ironmaiden once said, "Im coming back! I will return! I will posess your body and ill make you burn!"
So, Carzo will come back from intarwebzdeadnes, and posess someone, and be back here to be pwnage again =D
I miss carzo as well, and hope for your return!

Omg... I think i just fixed my internetz...

Omg... I think i just fixed my internetz...

i came