Author Topic: Salem Megathread - Beta - Custom client is availible  (Read 2684 times)

I got a homestead :D
Its pretty annoying how you cant teleport back thow, you need empty inventory.
If you find something extremely rare and your far away how are you going to get back?
Also, what gives cloak and dagger exp? I have a tumble weed but it gives too much exp
so I dont want too waste it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:28:41 PM by brad block »

Bump
Anyone want to join up? Progress is extremly slow on your own.

Bump
Anyone want to join up? Progress is extremly slow on your own.
maybe

Come on
Its the weekend we can get alot done
And go on skype so we can sort something out.

Your not missing out on alot I guess.
You need to actually have a group of people to start with or it just gets extremly boring.
None of my freinds have this so im on my own and chopping 1 tree uses up all my phlegm...
Can someone explain the gluttony thing? Ive wasted 4 good loads of rare foods trying to boost things.
It worked once, I got my blood to 8.

yessss

I finally found my way back into boston, sold another arrowhead and now i have my own place in the middle of a forest next to a lake.

feepy started today

pointers would be nice

bump me and star9578 started a place up in the mountains far away near darkness somewhat

bump me and star9578 started a place up in the mountains far away near darkness somewhat
I'd love to join you guys. (If that's okay)

Edit: I also have a brother who would most likely want to join also. We both have played H&H and understand how these games work

I'd love to join you guys. (If that's okay)

Edit: I also have a brother who would most likely want to join also. We both have played H&H and understand how these games work

yep yep and soon bisjac will be joining me too :D add my hearth secret Sttub

Bump due to I am in the beta and currently playing.

well i wanna play but feep seems to have stopped or something.
and unless i come up with 20 silver i dunno how to leave or do anything.