Takato14's Beta Vault

Author Topic: Takato14's Beta Vault  (Read 10614 times)

I still want RYNO Very soon, and you don't need to change the barrel, to change the projectiles

Right?
OH that, I forgot about that. I actually use a stock model for the shell... I'll change that.

SO is it doing to fire rockets and bullets or just bullets.

Or just rockets

Edit: And who wants this big serious gun that throws you back thirty feet for each seven seconds you fire the weapon? Half of the guns here have some fun aspect that the "endgame" RYNO-II lacks.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:42:27 PM by Duhman115 »

Or just rockets

Edit: And who wants this big serious gun that throws you back thirty feet for each seven seconds you fire the weapon? Half of the guns here have some fun aspect that the "endgame" RYNO-II lacks.
What? The RYNO II is intended to be used by one person out of 15 in a TDM. It's the heavy artillery.

Or just rockets

The RYNO-II will not send you flying back 5 miles like the Shard-Gun.

It WILL have recoil, and you won't be able to move while firing. It will shoot homing rockets quickly. It will take relatively 3-4 hits to kill the standard player, and the weapon will have limited ammo. It will be the only weapon in the pack with limited ammo. My intent is for only one player on the TDM to have the RYNO. This player will likely die very easily as the team will focus firepower on this player.

The RYNO will likely be for the final defense wave in a siege TDM. It won't be practical as an offense weapon.

About to update the Beta packs in dropbox.

New features coming:
--Beta Uber-Tana
--Beta Uber-Minigun
--Laser weaponset added to downloads list: SiGMa and Epsilon beta versions will be available.
--Maybe a slightly less broken Four Sword
--Maybe a beta Razor Sword

Expect these sometime within the next 2 weeks or so.

you do not need three modifications forums topics for what are essentially all the same thing

Bump, this thread must not die.

I want to see these completely working, so bawmp.

you do not need three modifications forums topics for what are essentially all the same thing
What? They're not the same thing. At all. This topic is for bug reporting (which no one seems to actually be loving doing but whatever) and updates. The other two topics are specific to their own weapon pack.

or you can make one thread "takato's weapons" like any other sane person
bug reporting does need it's own thread, that is ridiculous

or you can make one thread "takato's weapons" like any other sane person
bug reporting does need it's own thread, that is ridiculous
Blow me. Some people don't care about the swords, some don't care about the Uber-Set, and I don't want the other threads to be cluttered with bug reports and people complaining about things that aren't related to the topic.