Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 110292 times)

Be quiet noobdaddy extreme.

i like noobdaddy extreme better than tardis

Be quiet noobdaddy extreme.
alright, why don't you help him then?

alright, why don't you help him then?
You can drink from ponds, wells, fountains, and soda cans. In earlier updates you could drink from the ocean. GTFO

You can drink from ponds, wells, fountains, and soda cans. In earlier updates you could drink from the ocean. GTFO

so i wish i was in a earlier version. makarovs at spawn, drink from ocean..

I've only survived on sodas and water pumps
I'll try those other sources too next time I'm dying of thirst

so i wish i was in a earlier version. makarovs at spawn, drink from ocean..
It used to be revolvers at spawn.

It used to be revolvers at spawn.

hm th good ol days eh

all you guys complaining about how hard it is to fly helicopters makes me chuckle.

fml autocorrect
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:32:10 AM by Feep »

all you guys complaining about how hard it is to fly helicopters majesty me chuckle.
One person = All.

lol if you're having problems flying helicopters in dayz it's obvious you bought the game only for dayz.
One person = All.
I like how you don't understand English and just jump on Feep's ass.

lol if you're having problems flying helicopters in dayz it's obvious you bought the game only for dayz.I like how you don't understand English and just jump on Feep's ass.
Irony. What is.

Irony. What is.
All you guys complaining =/= All of you guys are complaining

All you guys complaining =/= All of you guys are complaining
All you guys implies one or more people. I see one post by one person.
Not sure how I'm jumping on him. I just pointed out that only one person said anything about helicopters.

All you guys implies one or more people. I see one post by one person.
Not sure how I'm jumping on him. I just pointed out that only one person said anything about helicopters.

all you guys complaining = everyone thats complaining in a present tense.

everyone can refer to 1 or more people complaining about it and is used as generalization

now if you'd kindly go forget yourself and quit whining about every single post I make in this thread.