Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105479 times)

Nice nitpitting there. I make a mistake and suddenly I'm a handicap and I don't understand English anymore.

I guess 40 rounds for the FN FAL or 40 rounds for a Bizon are of course better than 210 for an AKM.
Sure  I could kill 210 zombies with it. Over the course of time and in emergency moments...
Ammo is vital for survival. I seriously don't see what your point is . What the hell should I take instead ? loving tin cans or what ? I have enough other supplies already. Do you want me to take an inferior FN FAL because it has less ammo ?

It's also funny how you are the only person botherd by this and I don't even see why.

You suck at DayZ

okay seriously cannot avoid this thread any longer

stop whining about guns all of you

everyone has a gun according to their taste.

there is literally no difference between a guy that can shoot well with an AKM and a guy that can shoot well with a FAL.

sure you have to put ammo and caliber into effect and the ammo finding around the map, but all of that is useless if you aren't comfortable with the gun.
personally if i found a HMG or a LMG i would snatch it as fast as possible, because they're my weapon of preference. no not because i suck at 'arma' or 'dayz' but because i know i'm good with MG's and i can fire them with 90% accuracy and the bullets pack quite a punch for my taste.

or you could give me a fully loaded AH-6J and i would dominate the server unless someone found a stinger or an anti-matter rifle

or an AA site but thats another story, i guess
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:40:57 PM by Feep »

because dayz can suck feep's rooster!

I just played on a server with a different version than me
twas fun

What do you know about ARMA besides hitting IED's feep? huh huh

What do you know about ARMA besides hitting IED's feep? huh huh

:'(

not funny mesesd....................... i cri evrtim i ht 1

Confused what to do. On top of the TEC building and there's like 8 zombies near the ladder to the roof, what should I do? Shoot the zombies. Got enough ammo, but dunno if that will attract attention. Or should I just try to get past through sneaking?

I saw a clear building with things inside.

Btw I'm in cherno

Pretty surprised I haven't died yet

:'(

not funny mesesd....................... i cri evrtim i ht 1

its ok

hey guys guess what

arma 2 wont be on the steam summer sale, the devs confirmed it
forget

hey guys guess what

forget

source plos

hey guys guess what

forget
It's $30 lol

hey guys guess what

forget

goddamn it

I avoid military weapons by all means and stick with my simple Winchestor because I'm always finding slugs.

I avoid military weapons by all means and stick with my simple Winchestor because I'm always finding slugs.
yeah slugs and stuff for the winchester are really easy to find
however if you find an akm in a firehouse (it's happened a fair amount to me) i'd say that's a better thing to choose