Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105498 times)

Confused what to do. On top of the TEC building and there's like 8 zombies near the ladder to the roof, what should I do? Shoot the zombies. Got enough ammo, but dunno if that will attract attention. Or should I just try to get past through sneaking?

I saw a clear building with things inside.

Btw I'm in cherno

Pretty surprised I haven't died yet

Just quit being a wimp and sneak out/kill them. Seriously it's not that bad.

One time I found an old bike. I had a toolbox, so it had infinite health.

Bikes > All Other Vehicles
You don't need to find parts for them, and they don't need fuel.

Hey guys i has some awesome loot.

DMR: 6 mags / 120 Bullets.
M9: 4 Mags / 60 Bullets.

Theres some other stuff too but i still have the default backpack.

>DMR
>no automatic mid range gun in your backpack
 :panda:

Each Bizon mag is 64 rounds. Not even possible to find a 40 round mag for it.
Asdfafafafa I meant 2 mags.
It's hard to think at 1 AM.

You suck at DayZ
What do you mean ?

I avoid military weapons by all means and stick with my simple Winchestor because I'm always finding slugs.
Even after the nerf the winchester is still very good.

forget I need to learn how to use the backpack, I had 2 cokes, bandages. And road flares and lost them all when I picked up my enfield :/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:50:00 AM by HerpaDerp »

forget I need to learn how to use the backpack, I had 2 cokes, bandages. And road flares and lost them all when I picked up my enfield :/
Yeah that happens a lot.

Dont know where the forget I am, tried going north for the AIrfield, but still in woods

The northern airfield is in the north most corner of the map. It's the hardest airfield to get to, and it hardly has any loot. Just a bunch of hangars. The best you will get up north is a whole bunch of food, and maybe an AK-74.

The northern airfield is in the north most corner of the map. It's the hardest airfield to get to, and it hardly has any loot. Just a bunch of hangars. The best you will get up north is a whole bunch of food, and maybe an AK-74.

and 2 barracks which have a chance of spawning some of the best things in the game (besides crashed choppers) along with a firehouse and an ATC tower, all of which count as military buildings. Not to mention every hangar does as well.

The best you will get up north is anything lol

I would rather risk my spawning items hitting the south airfield to get a good gun first day than risk my gear after the entire trip north to maybe get a gun I'd get at the south airfield.

Plus ATCs and firehouses never spawn anything besides like Winchester ammo and bandages...

Plus ATCs and firehouses never spawn anything besides like Winchester ammo and bandages...

hahahahahaha

Woot, I'm on a roll. Haven't died once, have 5 cans of food, 5 cans of soda, compass, map, hatchet, etc. M1911 with 3 mags and a Lee ENfield with 9 mags. And lots of good medical stuff like bandages and painkillers.

Going to start playing this again when I re-install all of my Arma stuff. Last time I played was 1.5.4, I'm sure a stuffload has changed.