Thunderstorm Thread

Author Topic: Thunderstorm Thread  (Read 1775 times)

Always been fascinated by the horror of mother nature? Always took pictures of thunderstorms but never posted it? Now you can.

15 July 2010
This large thunderstorm came from far away. When the day started hot in the morning, this large cloud came closer from far away. This pictures were taken from my Samsung ES15 camera.

21 April 2012
This was a roll cloud formed by cold temperatures. Although it seems like it was a thunderstorm, there were some lightnings but when the roll cloud was over there was only very much rain.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:37:53 PM by Antares »

california is being a jerk! it was supposed to rain but it didnt...
well there was at least a thunderstorm on firday the 13th so that was cool

Show pictures of house destruction please.

Show pictures of house destruction please.
You have to wait till next week. They have predicted a hot week with explosive thunder for the first time this year in Holland.

california is being a jerk! it was supposed to rain but it didnt...
well there was at least a thunderstorm on firday the 13th so that was cool
At least I got a little drizzle

This video was recorded by someone on 22 July 2009, who lives one mile away from my house. The lightning impact that can be seen on 1:49 was fifty meters of my house. I hope that something like that will happen again near my house this summer.

The thunderstorm was a rare super-cell which gave an impressive sight of that night in July 2009. Super-cells normally don't appear in cities like Heerlen in South-Limburg.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:04:57 AM by Antares »

Thunderstorms oh my god i love them

I like how all the houses you live near look like bigger versions of a tool shed.
So square.

Nice pictures though, very pretty.

I like how all the houses you live near look like bigger versions of a tool shed.
So square.

Nice pictures though, very pretty.
Thanks. I will take more pictures next week. :D

i like the little village feel

"HOW DO I FOCUS COMEROA?"

they are scary they make big bad loud noises and flashes!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we have curtains inside not outside.

Here we have curtains inside not outside.
I know. Doesn't that make so much more sense? It looks nicer, too.

I live in the Netherlands and I hate to confirm this.