Author Topic: BlocklandWorld Wiki - That Wiki Where you Write Stuff  (Read 7511 times)

why not just a "Default Saves" page

If all the default build pages turn out to be really short, then I might merge them.

why not just a "Default Saves" page
Yeah, this would be better. Probably best to keep the Wiki informational.

If all the default build pages turn out to be really short, then I might merge them.
they will be

the only one i can possibly think would have more than just an explanation of what it is and a picture is DM Church (but that's not default anymore so maybe a special section of a default builds page for it would be neat)

they will be

the only one i can possibly think would have more than just an explanation of what it is and a picture is DM Church (but that's not default anymore so maybe a special section of a default builds page for it would be neat)

We'll burn that bridge when we get there.  It's not as if we're looking at running out of space anytime soon.

Not to be a bitch but alot of the pages are poorly written. Point me towards an article or a topic and i'll write something for it, Just because i'm nice like that.

TLDR: List some topics and i will write them for you

Not to be a bitch but alot of the pages are poorly written. Point me towards an article or a topic and i'll write something for it, Just because i'm nice like that.

TLDR: List some topics and i will write them for you

Take a pick.

But if you could do a VCE tutorial we really need that.

No, stick to default for a while

The bedroom has some a bed, shelf, ventilation shaft, drawers, a breakable window, a clock that measures how long the server has been running, a lamp, and a 1940's poster saying "We can do it" (albeit in a slightly more blocko style).
what does this mean. make a page to explain.

do rtb for the first add-on page. if you do other add-ons like kaje's biplane and such, be sure to put some kind of notice that the add-ons do not come with the game/do not represent what you buy or whatever.

what does this mean. make a page to explain.

do rtb for the first add-on page. if you do other add-ons like kaje's biplane and such, be sure to put some kind of notice that the add-ons do not come with the game/do not represent what you buy or whatever.

I don't think that'll be a problem, but sure thing.  Better safe then sorry.

EDIT: Does this sound correct?
"Blocko Style" refers to the slightly cartoony, boxish beveled look that is excpected of most weapons and vehicles.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:05:25 PM by Firecycle »

Give a picture example for blocko style.

hammer, gun, tank.

Tier Tactical is often used as an example of "Blocko"

that doesnt represent the original game style though so dont use it

that doesnt represent the original game style though so dont use it

Oh, for the picture for the page I would recommend the default gun or something.

Idk.

Also it's "We're" not where.