Author Topic: If you join your countries military...  (Read 5589 times)

I would keep on scratching my throat until I can dig into it.

I recall this happening in Higurashi. Pretty sure it killed them every time..

Be sniper. Get stabbed in the back.

I'd much rather not be in the middle of the fight trying to dodge bullets but rather be downing people from far away.


I'd much rather not be in the middle of the fight trying to dodge bullets but rather be downing people from far away.



I'll try to avoid it should they want to recruit me.
In Finland you could go to jail for that.

In Finland you could go to jail for that.
You can go to jail anywhere for that.

In Finland you could go to jail for that.

I'm sure that dodging the draft is punishable in any country.

Anyway, if I was drafted in then I'd become a massive alcoholic and would be hoping to make it through the incessant stupidity of the superiors.

You could lose citizenship here by denying working in the army when the need arises.

You could lose citizenship here by denying working in the army when the need arises.
as previously stated you get in trouble EVERYWHERE for dodging the draft

I'm probably going to join up with the 2nd SS Panzer Division.


Wow really why haven't you mentioned this before?

No joke. I'll pm you about it.

I'm sure that dodging the draft is punishable in any country.

Anyway, if I was drafted in then I'd become a massive alcoholic and would be hoping to make it through the incessant stupidity of the superiors.

Only if they catch you. And they're allowed to draft until you're 27. If you manage to avoid it, it's all fine.
But of course I won't start to play hide & seek, I meant avoiding as in doing something to not pass the check. But if they decide I have to go, I will.
It's just silly that it's necessary here. Of course there's a slight luck they will never invite you, but still.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 01:36:51 PM by D3ATH »