Author Topic: Building car.  (Read 4967 times)

A car, that can be used when building.
Make it so you can turn around to build, or just make extra mount points.
Make it so it will hover, you can even get in and out and it will stay there.
etc, etc....

Would be very useful when building big structures.

Yeah, except It doesn't really have to be a car.
I was thinking you were going to suggest a flat plate with wheels that you can build on to make your own car.

It would be cool to have something like that, maybe even special pieces that represent seats.

On the seat thing, it would be cool to have something like this so you could actually mount a seat instead of having to pretend you are in one.  :cookieMonster:

they had something like this in RTB but it was soooo glitchy. i'd like to see this actually.

the best we have right now is the magic carpet script, we definitely need a helicopter script that nowone wants to make. It could be used for that vehicle you're suggesting and of course a cool helicopter.

I don't think this would be possible. I mean, you cant rotate the bricks in mission edtior, which means they probably don't rotate.

Yeah, I didn't mean to put car.. more of a hovering vehicle that stays where it needs to so you can build.

Yeah, I didn't mean to put car.. more of a hovering vehicle that stays where it needs to so you can build.

Oooohhhhh, I get it now. That's a good idea. It's a huge pain to hold jet and hover at the right hight you have to be to build your... whatever your building. I want this!

Just use that hover jet mod thing...

We could, but it's annoying because it causes you to fluctuate up and down... up and down... It gets annoying when you want accuracy when it comes to mouse functions like planting ghost bricks, painting bricks, and hammering/wanding.

A vehicle that would just be able to sit in one place while inactive would pwn. I needs to learn how to make vehicles so I could do this :P.

We could, but it's annoying because it causes you to fluctuate up and down... up and down... It gets annoying when you want accuracy when it comes to mouse functions like planting ghost bricks, painting bricks, and hammering/wanding.

A vehicle that would just be able to sit in one place while inactive would pwn. I needs to learn how to make vehicles so I could do this :P.

Exactly what I meant!

Should be able to modify magic carpet script and remove the gravity drift.

Basically a Great Glass Elevator. Yeah, I definitely want/need this. Couldn't you stand on ghost bricks in RTB?

Couldn't you stand on ghost bricks in RTB?

no.

In 1.045 you could stand on ghost bricks.

Why make it a vehicle? It could just be a static shape that you can move. I'll make it tommorow.