Author Topic: My first Blockland car - Pickup Truck  (Read 2791 times)

rememeber we all have different skills in the game-Badspot

good for your first one. make it more colorful

Guys, keep in mind he's 8.
Think about the way you built stuff with legos back then.
I built a fully working pistol that actually shot out bricks :u

rememeber we all have different skills in the game-Badspot

good for your first one. make it more colorful
Yeah, the first colour that came into my head was red because I didn't focus on  all that white lining you can do to make it better.

I'm going to make a little brick terrain build with a car on top like this one today then maybe post a topic for it  or just post it on this one.
Not sure if Blockland Launcher is going to be okay today. I'll go back onto Blockland in a few hours or so and look at it over again.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:31:48 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Blockland's working now, I'll do it.

2/10
i like the wheels cut in half





is this a joke :c

It is decent for a first.  I am not one to judge because to this day I have never even considered making a car into BL. 

"don't hate he's 8!!!!"

how the hell is that supposed to make sense? he asked for opinions so he's getting opinions.
age has nothing to do with this. if it did, we could also let him do a lot of other stuff and let him get away with it because "he's just 8".