Author Topic: Tommy Gun  (Read 7631 times)

Everyone starts somewhere.
Once you got the hang of it,
the next step is to make others fail.
...After that I'll try making the AKS-74U, it looks pretty cool. I was going to make an AK-47, but the AKS looks better.
I was making one too =D
Let's see which one is better.

It will be a while before I finish, I have not started yet. Should I make something else intsead?

Hmmm...
Let's see what we get =D
Remember, practice makes perfect.
If you wish to make something else, go right ahead.

Okay, sort of a contest. Pretty cool...

*Anticipating more pwnguns.

Thanks, they should be rollin in soon. (Please ignore my "Tommy Gun" and "Silenced Beretta", they just plain suck.) My M-16 is okay, and thanks for defending me on that post.

If you make anymore guns, could you make an MP5 and an AKS-74U.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP5
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS-74U

I'd make guns, but making them get's boring, noone appreciates anything i do, and the non-flatshaded models (All grey) are not to be released, no matter how realistic the guns look with the grey.

with that kind of attitude there is little doubt why you've fallen into the pitfall of boredom.

Don't let  :cookieMonster:

............................. ............................. ......................
............................. ............................. ......................
...........................@@...................................................
......................+           #.............................................
...................., ,              ............................. ..............
...................                  ,,........................  ...............
.................*       .    ,         ......................*  .@  ...........
................:     ........           ....................., #@   ...........
...............@  ,  ,........            .......................,, ............
...............    ............                             .....  .............
..............,    .............,                             ..................
..............     +..............                              ..      ........
.............@    ...............                              ...      #.......
.............    ............... ,                           ...................
.............       .............,             #@@#########......,,.............
.............       ..............             .................+   ............
.............        @.........                 ...............  .,  ...........
.............         .........                 ...............,, .   ..........
.............        ,..:...,                   ................  .. *..........
.............         :   .                     *...............................
.............              ,      #.@           +...............................
.............                   .......         ............................. ...
.............                  ........+     ..:............................. ...
.............,                 ........#    ... ............................. ...
..............                 ,.......     ............................. .......
..............                   ....#,,    ............................. .......
..............                               ............................. ......
..............                                 @................................
..............#                                 ............................. ...
...............                                 ............................. ...
...............                                 ............................. ...
...............,                                ............................. ...
...............#                               #................................
................                               ............................. ....
...............#                        ,     :............................. ....
...............,                     @....... ............................. .....
...............                     ......... ............................. .....
...............                      ........@..................................
...............                       ...... ............................. ......
..............@                         ,.   ............................. ......
..............,                             ,...................................
..............                              ............................. .......
...............,                           ,....................................
...............                            ............................. ........
................                          #.....................................
.................                        ............................. ..........
..................                      ............................. ...........
...................                     ............................. ...........
.....................                   ............................. ...........
.....................@                   ............................. ..........
.......................,                 ............................. ..........
.........................               ............................. ...........
..........................           , ............................. ............
............................:        ............................. ..............

you.

I personally don't care about flat-shading or how high-poly.
If the render looks good, it's good.

For those ghey enough to not know what that was, that means headshot.

CounterStrike is stuff. "Oh look I will shoot you though a wall I am so cool." and lets not forget the psycho fanatic freaks that play it.

Woo! I must be one of them!  :cookieMonster:
Pew Physics!

Woo! I must be one of them!  :cookieMonster:
Pew Physics!
I'm with you bruvva!

CounterStrike is ice cream. "Oh look I will shoot you though a wall I am so cool." and lets not forget the psycho fanatic freaks that play it.

Night-Stalker :cookieMonster: Packer
Freak  :cookieMonster: Night-Stalker
Freak  :cookieMonster: mR. l3eT

Chat:
mR. l3eT: wAllHax0rZ