Isaac (No D6)
Magdeline
Eve
Judas
Cain
???
Isaac + D6
Samson

Author Topic: The Binding Of Isaac - WOAH WRATH OF THE LAMB  (Read 48421 times)

The Binding Of Isaac
The Binding of Isaac is a VERY symbolic and VERY biblical game. It has obscure and obvious references, cameos, and is also made by the creator of Super Meat Boy and others. (Edmund McMillen) I know everyone loved super meat boy. sarcasm

You are able to get collectibles such as Wired Coat Hanger, Wooden Spoon, Brimstone, Sad Onion, and 1-Up!

In almost every level there is a item room ( from what i know they sometimes don't appear in The Womb and Sheol.) which contains a collectible or a activated. Some activated and what activates are will be explained later. At the end of EVERY level there is a boss room, containing one of several bosses.

Monstro, one of the most common Basement bosses who also has a new variant in the Depths.

Activated
Activated is a item group that can be activated by pressing Space when fully charged.
Pressing space bar will use that item's effect. IE Kamikaze! will deal you a heart of damage automatically and cause a explosion at your player.

Rooms
There are randomly generated rooms (rogue like) and some special.
For instance, then item room, which in most cases needs a key to open, the shop, which also uses a key, and the arcade and challenge room. The arcade is where you insert a coin into the door and there's a slot machine (can also be found outside the arcade along with the Blood Donation Machine) the BDM, and a Skull Game which for example the Mortal Kombat game where you select a skull that has been turned to the point of nausea. There is no real specified skull in the Skull Game, just a 33% chance (55% chance with the Lucky Foot) of winning with the selected skull.
The Challenge Room is a room where you can only enter with full health. There's usually a item or a chest, locked or otherwise, inside. Opening or obtaining the item/chest will spawn a couple waves of random enemies to fight you. Defeating these will get you out.

Wrath of the Lamb
aka dammit Edmund stop making me update the op

Wrath of the Lamb is a $3 DLC for Binding of Isaac which adds 50% (roughly) more content.
New floors : Cellar, Catacombs , Utero , Cathedral , The Chest.

New things : Trinkets, Luck stat, More items, Gold poop, Red chests, Super Sins, Ultra Pride, stuffton more bosses and enemies, and more rooms. all dat good stuffs

I know that wasn't very descriptive of the DLC, so here's the wiki page.

TL;DR, Isaac is a 7 year old crybaby bad ass. He kills things with his tears and afraids of lots of things. Awesome game. Give Edmund your moneys.

Important stuff ect.

The demo is here on newgrounds.
Buy the full game on Steam. A cheap $5, with the $3 DLC The Wrath Of The Lamb out now!
http://bindingofisaac.wikia.com/wiki/The_Binding_of_Isaac_Wiki
The Wiki.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:20:09 PM by kanew2000 »

Completely awesome game, unfortunately I've already got Golden God so I'm pretty tired of it and AFAIK the DLC isn't out yet

you're missing dark boy
you did not 100% the game

I've deemed it personally impossible so I'm not too concerned

Just added a character poll.

Anybody who hasn't bought this can play the demo here.

It features the first basement level and the first caves level.

I will add this to the op.

wtf i loved super meat boy. everything about it was epic.

i keep dying on the caves :(

isaac doesn't afraid of anything

Great game, but I never really completed it.
Only killed the first version of Mom.

This game is yuck interpretation on old school dungeon crawlers.

There's been like 3 topics on this already, but it is a really good game.

wtf i loved super meat boy. everything about it was epic.
I meant the sarcasm as in you raged to stuff.

I talked to edmund mcmillen, he's pretty cool

I think we need to bump one of these threads since the Wrath of the Lamb was released, so let's use this one since it's the newest (Lil's thread is just about the stream).

I've been going between playing it myself and watching NorthernLion and I'm already convinced it's worth the $3. I've found myself saying "what the forget is this thing" out loud several times in the last few hours of doing this, because I'm kind of against looking at the wiki to identify everything. It seems like it'd be more fun to experiment and find it out myself.

Yes, I saw Wrath of the Lamb was released.

I need a credit card