Author Topic: Frosticus  (Read 3874 times)

Anyways. We were all playing at Tango's server. There were some spawnkillers at his base. And his teammates were whining about it.he called them all babies and told them to just kill the spawnkillers. Sadly i couldnt find that chat. So i didn't get a screenshot of that one.

But anyways, He then gets spawnkilled by HappyWheels. And begins a votekick

He then got mad at me for some reason. He kept on saying he had a reason to begin this next votekick. But he wouldn't tell me the actual reason.

I votekicked him for the fact that he  had an invalid reason to votekick me in the first place.

He keeps defending it. "I had a reason" and stuff like that.

He insults me for no reason

Anyways to sum it all up. He is a total friend and clearly cannot take what others deal at him. He is rude and hateful to others, but when he has the same problem he seems to be helpless.

Frosticus always whines about things that happen to him he doesn't like and never stops until people stop caring entirely or until something is done about it.

Also, just a note, he's known to go under the name of "Trustic" as well.

Frosticus always whines about things that happen to him he doesn't like and never stops until people stop caring entirely or until something is done about it.

Also, just a note, he's known to go under the name of "Trustic" as well.
Good to know, Thank you!

He's mean, but not as mean as some people.

Still /support

Good to know, Thank you!
That name he apparently doesn't like using though, but he'll use it when he wants to play somewhere he's banned on.

It's his brother's/cousin's key, he says.

That name he apparently doesn't like using though, but he'll use it when he wants to play somewhere he's banned on.

It's his brother's/cousin's key, he says.
Frosticus is Frozen. He might just be useing the "Frozen" key

His brother (Crayon) is surprisingly a lot more respectful to others than he is.

Now that first votekick against HappyWheels is a really good reason, but however him planning on votekicking you was just a richard move that he made, and you made a votekick against him, but I don't see if he was kicked, so I'm going to say that you're both morons. And to point out that servers that has votekick are the ones that you'll have to avoid if its filled with morons.

Now that first votekick against HappyWheels is a really good reason, but however him planning on votekicking you was just a richard move that he made, and you made a votekick against him, but I don't see if he was kicked, so I'm going to say that you're both morons. And to point out that servers that has votekick are the ones that you'll have to avoid if its filled with morons.
Now, I see you're point and he wasn't kicked. I votekicked him for kicking me. The first votekick was legit. But I posted it here cause it shows how much of a hypocrite he is. He was freaking out over his own teammates cause they were mad about spawnkillers. Then he goes and votekicks someone for it.

Now, I see you're point and he wasn't kicked. I votekicked him for kicking me. The first votekick was legit. But I posted it here cause it shows how much of a hypocrite he is. He was freaking out over his own teammates cause they were mad about spawnkillers. Then he goes and votekicks someone for it.
"I votekicked him for votekicking me" It was a false votekick he made against me. That is why i made that votekick
Cursed uneditable drama forums.

Frosticus = Frozen

also, that server your on looks absolutely terrible. i generally don't go to servers that have votekick enabled because it says to me that the server has poor moderators who are too lazy to do the job themselves, and would rather let a bunch of kids try to kick each other for usually no reason at all.

Frosticus is Frozen?

Oh, that explains a lot. Haha.

Frosticus = Frozen

also, that server your on looks absolutely terrible. i generally don't go to servers that have votekick enabled because it says to me that the server has poor moderators who are too lazy to do the job themselves, and would rather let a bunch of kids try to kick each other for usually no reason at all.
also, those servers usually have votekick set to a ban time, so usually you end up getting BANNED by some idiot just because he's mad that you killed him.

whenever i go to a server, i always type /votekick in chat to check if that mod is enabled. if it is, i leave the server immediately. sometimes though the server will look really fun otherwise, such as tango's, but in reality the votekick mod makes it unplayable

He was a loving richard when I was playing. He started to complain when he didn't get gun in a tank and he said that I suck with the tank when I basically just joined the server. Then since he didn't get it his way  he just drove the tank in circles away from the fight to make it impossible to shoot anything.
I expected more of him if he was frozen but regardless he was a baby and a douche

He's a bit of a badmin at Jorgur's.

I was getting really tired of his complaining.

I'll go ban him right now.