Author Topic: APB: New Block City (A RP)  (Read 6927 times)

APB: New Block City

New Block City was a pristine city, a city of great accomplishment. Mayor Badspot V, the Badspot of the fifth generation has come into power. Local uprisings against the new Badspot had caused problems all over the city.

In 2025, a new threat emerged in New Block City.

Criminals everywhere have begun a civil war that can not be reversed. Total anarchy has ripped apart the streets. Rival gangs fight against eachother for prestige and money. A new special task force in the New Block City police force has been created in order to neutralize this threat. Battles versus the Enforcer cadres and the criminal gangs have started to show themselves in the streets. A now the actors are assembled, for this last and final act, where the Enforcers and the criminals will fight for their lives. No matter the cost.

The Enforcers:

New Block City's finest as they are called, they are a special tasks force that has been assigned to fight off New Block City's scum. They are chosen from the best of the best and are placed here. Your goal is to arrest or even terminate the criminals, but only if they are committing a crime.

Current Enforcers:

Captain (You lead the pack, make sure you don't die, or the whole group will fall apart.): None

Dispatcher (You must tell the place where the action is, when it has been reported.): None

Enforcers (You must do whatever the captain says, but if the dispatcher tells you something is going on, and the captain does nothing. Go ahead and do your job.):

Mr. Vesper (The Corp)
Alexia Aroth (xxxxkill)
Jerry Asksn (LOL :D)
Brad Jenkins (Mr. Jelly)

The Criminals:

The criminals of New Block City are ruthless, quick, and strong. Their sticky fingers and intelligent plots have gotten them far in the criminal food chain. Your goal is to rob as many stores, people, and rival gang safehouses as you can, and gain as much prestige as your gang can handle.

Current Criminals:

Max Nappy (Jokey)
Alexi Oyan (Mikoyan)
Alexandra Oyan [TERMINATED]
Jake Ruynon (Eussorus)
Golan Detsrydovich (Tomcat)
Derek Koch (Kochieboy)

Info needed about your character:

Name:
Health (x/100):
Status (Are you hungry, happy, injured?):
Age (must be above 18):
Looks (just give us a general description):
Group (Enforcers or criminals):
Weapon (1 primary, 1 secondary, 1 melee):
Skills (3 max):
Bio (this is optional, but it would be nice for your character to have a backstory):

Rules:

1. No nukes, huge bombs, missiles, C4.
2. No crazy weapons like RPGs, miniguns, etc.
3. No godmoding, if you die, you die!
4. Hunger, thirst, fatigue, and ammo are all factors in this game (You will lose health in the RP if you don't eat or drink, etc...).
That's pretty much it, tell me if I missed some things.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 05:50:06 PM by Kochieboy »

Name: Max Nappy
Health: 100/100
Looks: Short, pale, messy brown hair, very skinny, hairy arms and legs, beard made up of stubble.
Group: Criminals
Weapons: Switchblade with drugs on it
Skills: Fast, knowledge of drugs, can take many hits (must be blunt weapon or fists)
Bio: I didn't want to do this, but I didn't have a choice. They killed my parents when I was 15, and since my father smoked and I wanted to help him, I made him a safer drug. It wouldn't harm his body as much, but it would still give him the same effect he loved. He called me a miracle, practically curing him of his drug addiction. Not so much cure really, just reduce the damage by a lot, and boy did doing that take a long time. When the men who killed my parents got to me, they forced me to make them drugs. They wanted a drug that they could smoke without having the exhaustion caused by normal drugs, and something that would keep them happy. I've been stuck here ever since, wishing I could get out for good one day. I'm just hoping an Enforcer ends up taking me to jail. Better than spending my life here...

Weapons: Switchblade with drugs on it
I'm wondering if this is a joke or...

Name: Mr. Vesper
Health (x/100:(65/100)
Status (Are you hungry, happy, injured?:(injured)
Age (must be above 18:(45)
Looks (just give us a general description:(Surgically altered face, black suit, veranda.)
Group (Enforcers or criminals:(Enforcers)
Weapon (1 primary, 1 secondary, 1 melee:( OTs-33 pernarch with folding stock, Five-SeveN, Several hypodermic needles filled with arsenic.
Skills (3 max:(Lockpicking, bioengineering, parour)
Bio (this is optional, but it would be nice for your character to have a backstory:(
Don't remember much. All I remember I got out of the burning car, ran into the alley after shooting some guys...now I'm in some desolate apartment with another guy next to me who looks kinda like me, but he's got blood coming out of him, saying to me as he slowly dies, the life draining out of his eyes, "the package, get the package, they stole it, can't...let...them...have it..."
Finally, he just stopped breathing.
Weirdly enough, I didn't respond too shocked to that.
Anyway...
Who am I?
What happened?
Why?
All I know is that I've got the clothes on my back and some weapons and tools, with some skills to go along with it.
Check my suit, has multiple pockets and straps, foodstuffs, bandages, pills-
a badge, says enforcer. And some card, says SCP foundation...whatever the hell that means...

Name: Alexandra Oyan
Health: 100/100
Looks: Long black hair, medium sized, sunglasses, black jumpsuit, balaclava.

Group: Lone Criminals
Weapons: SVD (7.62x54mm - PSO-1 telescopic sight), PH-45 handgun, boot knife.
Skills: Stealth, improvising, accuracy

Bio: 3 years ago I got off the boat. It's still odd not seeing Cyrillic letters everywhere. The Russian mafia was hardcore, too hardcore for a female. I got on the boat just in time.. I sit here on top of the roof observing the surroundings with my sniper's scope. It's a pretty stuffty apartment I live in. I observe the area just in case I need to escape, keeping my provisions in my holsters or my duffel bag. I need to start thinking about transportation.

Walked out the apartment, turned right and saw a loving sniper barrel sticking out of one of the windows.
I dived my ass back into the apartment, narrowly avoiding an alert of my presence.
I looked back at my FiveSeveN, and then looked in my suit again.
Found one of those pistol-to-carbine attachments.
seems handy enough, extended barrel and whatnot.
I think I'll head back to the car to see if anything is left, or rather I'll pull some stuff from the guy that died earlier.

I was cutting cigarets into smaller pieces with my knife, not caring about size comparison. After my quota was met for the day, I glanced up at the cheap lamp lighting my work area. I held the blade of my switchblade against the bulb and waited for the drugs to burn. Desperate, I began deeply inhaling the heated drugs right off the blade. The bags under my eyes proved I had began going insane.

I lift my rifle up and put it in it's case. "Proklyatie.." I say counting my money. around 3,000 rubles ($100 USD.) I pull off my balaclava revealing my face, colorful with makeup. I put my jacket and tennis shoes on and walk outside looking around. There's a car in the alley, unattended. I walk up to it and start trying to lockpick it with my boot knife.

Guy's got a lot on him.
PDA, iPod, etc. Mostly electronics, but plenty of cash, in a reloadable card.
Grabbed it all, including his gun and ammo.
Sooner or later, I was gonna have to get a bigger, handier jacket.
Went to check out the car, everything is burnt up. I walked around the exterior of it, crawled inside to see a small suitcase lying on the roof. Took a piece of cloth I found nearby, picked it up, and walked over to a puddle of water to reduce the heat. Worked a bit, but it was still pretty warm.
Checking the PDA, I found out where I was located, apparently something called the "red zone". Didn't sound too good, so I decided to split.
Walking down the street, I encountered a taxi, waved it, paid the guy, got in, and immediately noticed this wasn't normal.
Windows looked industrial grade, steel wire mesh, taxi driver has a sawn-off pump shotgun next to him with some body armor and more windows around him.
Asked for the address on the PDA that was supposedly where I was dropped off at by this...Foundation.
As soon as I got there, I walked inside, and was confronted by an eerie silence.
Something wasn't right...

Name: Jake Ruynon
Health: 87/100
Looks: long shaggy brown hair, smooth skin, white, sun glasses, causual clothing.

Group: Sneaky criminal
Weapon: usp.45, butterflyknife
Skills: very sneaky 92/100, Very good driver 100/100, very intellegint 94/100

Bio: since I was 11 I loved to drive, I drove my dad around all the time once I got to 15, then I got my licence, I started being what
people called a taxi driver, once I turn 18 I got involved with drugs and being a get away driver for thugz, that's when my life really changed.

Currently: I was in my chevy waiting for the thugz, once they popped in the car I drove off to one of the most popular gas stations, once we got there, they ran out of the car leaving the door open with the engine running.
I hear gun shot, 4 minutes later the first man ran out with a bag full of cash.

Me: where the forget is the other man?
Thug1 hell if I know

*2 minutes passes

Me: That's it, i'm leaving

Thug2 WAIT!, wait! wa- I had to get some extra cash.

Me: Just get in the loving car

I stepped on the gas and we heared cops, that's when I drove my way to the drop off spot, it was a large old abondon parking lot, once there we turned off the engine got out of the vehicle and walked about with the money in it.

*The next morning

We headed back to the car and it was there silently waiting, as I got in and reached for the money it was there, we split our half and walked about not knowing eachother's names.

/chapter 1

This sounds interesting. I'll join if it doesn't die too soon.

After inhaling all the drugs off my knife and whatever I had leftover, I shambled over to the stairs. I let out a light chuckle as I patted the door to find the knob. "Locked!" I said aloud as I stumbled down the stairs. The small window leading into the alley was the next best thing. The room was poorly ventilated, and I needed to get this smoke out. I threw my knife at the window, and it just bounced off the frame. "ALMOST THERE!" I shouted as I picked it up. I threw it again, shattering the window this time. I lost my balance and knocked over a board with sticky notes on it. A note stuck to my face, and it read; Do not put too much in one cigarette, the effects are worse than being drunk and high. Well that sucks for me, because I was already hauling myself into the alley. Smoke pouring out of a window, visible from above some of the small buildings, with a twenty year old guy under the effects of an overdose of a custom drug crawling out with bags under his eyes, a sadistic smile, and drugs on his flannel jacket. Nothing suspicious there!

Name: Alexia Aroth
Health (x/100): 100/100
Status (Are you hungry, happy, injured?): Tired
Age (must be above 18): 21
Looks (just give us a general description): Long, black hair, not unattractive, has complete heterochromatia, with one eye blue and the other green (can still see color)
Group (Enforcers or criminals): Enforcers
Weapon (1 primary, 1 secondary, 1 melee): G36c, FiveseveN, small knife.
Skills (3 max): Steady Hand (One-handed weapons are significantly more accurate, even with one hand), Medical Training (Mediiiic), Quick Study (Situational awareness)
Bio (this is optional, but it would be nice for your character to have a backstory): Ever since she was young, she looked up to her father, one of the enforcers in the city. She had wanted to join the force since she was young, but was pressured by many to become a doctor, considering how good she was at anatomy, biology, and how dexterous she was. She did go to college for anatomy, easily graduating in a bit less than four years. Even so, she didn't feel satisfied by her job as a surgeon. Her lucky day struck when she was out in the field, helping out a cop with several injuries that would've killed him in any other circumstance. Not that day. She was later recommended for a pace in the force, which she accepted quickly. She now works in the field as a medic.

The tip of my knife chips off, "yebatʹ!" I slide it into it's place on my belt. "Hey!" a man runs out of a broken door. I take out and aim my PH-45 at him and fire, it hits him in his chest. "Sorry, just borrowing..." I take his keys off of him and unlock the car, driving off crazily.

A car speeds past, causing another car to drive right off the road in panic. I hear the driver scream as the breaks scream with him. Next thing I knew I was tackled by a headlight.