Author Topic: My Bike  (Read 2350 times)

Oh wow lol. I brought my bike in once.. Well my friend took it in his house during a storm. The bike was to nice to be forgeted up. It only had 1 issue: stuffty breaks.
Well I think you either need brakes, brakes, or more brakes. Like, does it not have shoes, or is the cable messed up?

The loving shake fix looks like a drug trip. Lol

Well I think you either need brakes, brakes, or more brakes. Like, does it not have shoes, or is the cable messed up?
Lol typo.

It had bad brakes.

Also that reminds me how much we entrepreneur ed out my friends bike. It had a radio and everything. Once we flew the rebel flag through the neighbor.... Only one lady didn't like it.
Man we entrepreneur ed out anything we got our hands on!

Your bike in 2 weeks:

I live in a farming town in Missouri, I doubt anyone would do that, but it's still funny. Lol.

Lol, so, I left my bike outside last night, still having my mp3 on it without knowing, it rained, and now I need a new Mp3. :P

The first thing I thought was Heros & Generals.
I'm not sure why.

Fokking awesome bike

sweet bike dude

now just make it play the pokemon bike theme whenever you ride it around :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPyJKOmj_F0

A few things.

Firstly being the derailleur - yes, seven speed works great for the bike but that rear derailleur was also on my lovely little Everyday Traveller cruiser. If any moisture gets into the metal castings or bearings (literally a puddle will do this), it will gum up and you'll have to replace it. Happened to me twice. I suggest something like a Tourney ($5 on ebay. Older but much better quality) or just something of a higher grade.

Avoid putting stuff on the bike that could get weathered, you want your bike to get you everywhere and not halt you on certain weather conditions (forget snow though). Lots of reflectors for night time, mudguards for wet weather. Avoid electronics (... too late.) and stay the hell away from fabrics too.

Other than that, it's a damn lovely cruiser, I've seen it around at local supermarkets before and it's an interesting bike for it's price.

Also get some forgetin' baskets for that pannier rack on the back! you can go on milk runs for your mom or something.

Not my type, but, I prefer BMX, so cruisers are totally out of anything I know lol.
Cool bike though.

Funny because here comes a Beatle-cut haired kid down the road on an old fashioned bicycle playing late fifties early sixties music. Call me Mr. DeLorean.

Can I have your old bike?

Stereo connected to bike
Can you say..
SWAG

Stereo connected to bike
Can you say..
SWAG

No, I can't, not after my...

...biking accident...