Author Topic: Russian Cyrillic Mod [Россия] [1.1]  (Read 18054 times)

fixed, Server_ChatEffects was being a cigarette

"I AM TESTING THIS ADDON RIGHT NOW"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:12:57 AM by Cybertails1998 »

This is really neat! I tried making one of these but translating English to French. I failed :(

OH forget IT REALLY WAS ICYGAMMA
forget

Worth noting; even if someone doesn't have the add-on, and they send a message prefaced with ^, it will convert the letters to cyrillic on your end

oh and no it doesn't really support caps/nocaps
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:35:53 PM by Lugnut1206 »

wow can we type in chinese like the animes too hopefully soon =^..^= meow neko neko <that is cat in japenese

wow can we type in chinese like the animes too hopefully soon =^..^= meow neko neko <that is cat in japenese
... English please? most of your spelling in this sentence is horrible.

... English please? most of your spelling in this sentence is horrible.
The entire thing excepting for "japenese" is spelled correctly. You're just being a douche.

No honestly I hardly understood what he was saying, he just mashed everything together.

You're just being a douche.
I'm being a cleansing product for vaginas?

I thought these kinds of addons were "crap" and "stupid" and "pointless" and "spammy."
cuz this is pretty much a ripoff of my asciifyer.

cuz this is pretty much a ripoff of my asciifyer.
Icwutudidthar

Also no it's not pointless. It's a translator.

cuz this is pretty much a ripoff of my asciifyer

Never heard or seen of it.

Don't certain add-ons involving chat use ^ for certain commands like whispering, shouting, etc.?

Wouldn't this conflict with those said add-ons regardless if this is client-sided?

Don't certain add-ons involving chat use ^ for certain commands like whispering, shouting, etc.?

Wouldn't this conflict with those said add-ons regardless if this is client-sided?
The only one I know of is some city RPG mod but that's not a publicly released mod.