Author Topic: Russian Cyrillic Mod [Россия] [1.1]  (Read 18057 times)

Nobody said the first two lines,
I thought you meant the first 2-3 lines. You are correct on that part, I sometimes aren't able to fully understand things because of my ADHD, I guess this was one of those times.

I guess my real point is that you could be spending your time on so many better things than this, even though this is good in it's own ways, there are many unexplored areas of scripting that have yet to be done, some very close to this one, like maybe custom chat fonts.

Okay.

My interest is to provide some "Russification" to Blockland because I am learning Russian and I've become more aware of the Russian community in Blockland. Lack of cyrillic support in Blockland is a very outdated issue.

like, 1 person.

No. I know of five people so far, but I haven't gone looking.

Again, a lot of people are ignorant of the non-American community, unsurprisingly.

I guess my real point is that you could be spending your time on so many better things than this, even though this is good in it's own ways, there are many unexplored areas of scripting that have yet to be done, some very close to this one, like maybe custom chat fonts.
i want motherloving italics dammit
:c

Concept, graphics, project leader.

err what? what is this

Concept:  I came up with the idea and worked with Port and Lugnut to get the mod to work in certain ways to support the keyboard mapping and function in the ways I wanted it to.

Graphics:  Its based on a font pack made from images. They had to be prepared and altered to loosely fit Blockland font and general text sizes, and align currently.

Project leader:  I ran the project and nagged everyone to do their job, pushed to get it out on my impatient timeline.

i am fluent in Russian and i would use it if any of my stuffty computers were good enough to play it

i am fluent in Russian and i would use it if any of my stuffty computers were good enough to play it

Read that sentence again. Russian is not a game.

useless and pointless, what fun will come out of this, if people cannot read it...

Project leader:  I ran the project and nagged everyone to do their job, pushed to get it out on my impatient timeline.
he told me it was loving time sensitive
this doesn't look time sensitive

he told me it was loving time sensitive
this doesn't look time sensitive

I'm impatient.  :cookieMonster:

useless and pointless, what fun will come out of this, if people cannot read it...

Then learn Russian lazybones.

www.masterrussian.com

Da, you have mad the CCCP proud.