Author Topic: Object mounting events  (Read 4041 times)

So as-per-request I made these bot mounting event things.
selfMountToObj
objMountToSelf
Now, in these events, OBJ is the object that triggered the event, (bot, player, vehicle), and SELF is the SPAWNED OBJECT on the vehicle brick.
You probably shouldn't call these on non-vehicle-brick bricks, as they won't do anything.

The argument, which defaults to 0, is which slot the object will be mounted in. I set the max to 15, but I wasn't sure quite how many slots is the max in blockland, anyone know?

THIS EVENT CAN ONLY BE TRIGGERED BY PLAYERS. YOU CANNOT MOUNT A BOT TO A BOT WITH THIS.
IF ANYONE KNOWS TO HOW TO DO THAT, PLEASE, TELL ME.

Due to engine limitations, you cannot mount a vehicle to yourself. Don't ask for this.

I think that's all, if anyone notices anything, report it here I guess.

Download
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:30:04 PM by Lugnut »

ok ok
thread acualy a not dolan
seriousness please

THIS EVENT CAN ONLY BE TRIGGERED BY PLAYERS. YOU CANNOT MOUNT A BOT TO A BOT WITH THIS.
You use the same mountObject ...?
But how to choose what to mount to what

Is it at all possible that you could mount an item to a brick? Say when you click on a certain with a torch item, the torch becomes mounted to the wall and you can pick it up again if you want to?

Is it at all possible that you could mount an item to a brick? Say when you click on a certain with a torch item, the torch becomes mounted to the wall and you can pick it up again if you want to?
Setitem
And someone made OnItemPickup I think

Would it be possible to make it a server mod? So every brick would have that without being able to change it so i wouldnt have to event so many bricks?

yes, totally different method and mod though
Would it be possible to make it a server mod? So every brick would have that without being able to change it so i wouldnt have to event so many bricks?
yes
Setitem
And someone made OnItemPickup I think
no
You use the same mountObject ...?
But how to choose what to mount to what
exactly my problem

Would it be easy? Although it would make more sense to have designated spots i guess.

forget sorry for the PMs

yay c:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:00:56 PM by 300spartan »

yes, totally different method and mod
do it, accompanied with a torch item. I will love you.

Now make a clearallbricks event and I will rape you of love.

Now make a clearallbricks event and I will rape you of love.
Abusable much?