The Midnight Game. A creepyass loving game you should never try.

Author Topic: The Midnight Game. A creepyass loving game you should never try.  (Read 49191 times)

WARNING: Do not play the midnight game. It is very dangerous. There is a very real chance of death for those who play the Midnight Game and there is an even greater chance that it will drive you insane. It is highly recommended that you DO NOT PLAY THE MIDNIGHT GAME.

If you do choose to play, you do so at your own risk.

Midnight Game Preparations

To play the midnight game, you will need: a large candle, a piece of paper, a pen or pencil, a box of matches or a lighter, a continer of salt, a needle or pin and a house with a wooden front door.

Midnight Game Instructions

Step 1: Write your name on a piece of paper. It must be your full name – first name, middle name and last name.

Step 2: Prick your finger and place a drop of blood on the piece of paper. Allow the blood to soak in.

Step 3: Turn off all the lights in your house and stand at your front door. The door must be wooden.

Step 4: Place the piece of paper in front of the door. Light the candle and place it on top of the piece of paper.

Step 5: At the stroke of midnight, knock on your front door 22 times. You must finish knocking before the clock moves to 12:01 AM.

Step 6: Open the front door and blow out the candle.

Step 7: Close the door again and immediately relight the candle.

You have just invited the Midnight Man into your home.

Now, the midnight game begins.

You must walk around the house in the dark with the lit candle in hand. Your goal is to avoid the Midnight Man at all costs until exactly 3:33 AM. If your candle goes out, it means the Midnight Man is near you. You have to relight the candle within the next ten seconds or the Midnight Man will get you. The candle is your only protection.

If you are able to relight the candle within this time, you can continue moving around the house, avoiding the Midnight Man.

If you are not able to relight the candle fast enough, you must immediately surround yourself with a circle of salt. You must remain within the circle of salt until 3:33 AM. The salt is your last line of defence. Do not step outside the circle of salt or the Midnight Man will get you.

If you make it to 3:33 AM without being trapped within the circle of salt, it means you have won the Midnight Game.

Whatever happens, the Midnight Man will leave at 3:33 AM and, if you are still alive, it is safe to go to sleep.

If you spend the entire game staying in the one spot, this will only result in the Midnight Man finding you. It is HIGHLY advised that you keep moving throughout the game.

Signs that the Midnight Man is nearby:
1. Your candle will blow out.
2. You will suddenly feel extremely cold.
3. You will hear a low whisper.
4. You will see the shadowy figure of a man in the darkness.

Rules of The Midnight Game

DO NOT turn on any lights during the Midnight Game.
DO NOT use a flashlight during the Midnight Game.
DO NOT fall asleep during the Midnight Game.
DO NOT use another person’s blood on the paper that bears your name.
DO NOT try to use a lighter instead of a candle. It will not work.
DO NOT attempt to provoke or anger the Midnight Man in ANY WAY.
It must be exactly 12:00 AM when you begin performing the ritual, otherwise it will not work.

Some final words of advice:
Do not play this game. There are many dangers involved. Summoning a spirit or inviting a ghost or demon into your home is incredibly dangerous. You could be abducted or become possessed. Running around with matches and candles in the dark is extremely dangerous. Do not burn yourself or set your house on fire. Pricking your finger and messing around with blood is dangerous. Do not allow yourself to come into contact with someone else’s blood. You could catch a fatal disease. Finally, our advice to you is: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

A story from someone who played the game:
So i heard about the midnight game or the midnight man game, and it looked interesting, so i decided to try it. I dont want to do it alone so i texted 2 of my friends, and gave them the link to a website that gives the description of the game, and the rules. They didnt want to try it. So i thought about it and thought "hell i used to live in a haunted apartment.. forget it ill do it alone."
I live in a 2 bedroom house, which isnt big at all so its gonna be a scary ride... I set up my alarm to 3:34am, a minute after 3:33 just in case, (I dont wanna piss off the demon thing) and place it face down since its digital. I shut off everything in the fuse box, except my room for the alarm, shut the blinds, and the ride begins..
Its May 3rd, thursday 11:58 pm, i begin writing my name on the piece of paper, with the candle lit.
11:59pm: I poke my finger and drop a drop of blood on the paper. I have my eye on my iphone, and begin knockin 15 seconds before midnight. On the 22nd knock "12:00am" :D i got it, open the door, blow out my candle and close it, and relit my candle. I have my salt and lighter ready, and the ride begins....
It was dark, i mean pitch black. I was nervous like forget. i kept my eye on my candle, ready to grab my lighter. I just kept walking around in the hallway, to my living room, to my room, to the kitchen... It was boring. I felt like if i didnt do it right.. I just kept wondering around and said "forget it". It left like hours already so i went to turn on the kitchen light. But it didnt turn on since i turned off all the power earlier. I held up my candle to the clock in the kitchen and it was only 12:50am.. Suddenly.. My candle went off. I FREAKED THE forget OUT and lit up the candle as fast as i could, and speedwalked to the living room. I was thinking that i probably blew it out with my nose or something.. But then i heard some whispering behind me. I couldnt make out what it was saying, and it wasnt pleasant. I just kept walking to my room. From that i figured out that i did it right. Then I went into my room, and it was COLD. I mean cold enough that i can see my breath. And again, my candle went out. I cant see stuff, i feel goosebumps,
And CANT FIND MY loving LIGHTER. 5 seconds pass by and i remember that its in my ass pocket and light up the loving candle thinking its too late. Im still conscious, and leave the room, gasping. My hearts pounding so hard that it looks like i drank a case of red bull. Then i realized that i wasnt even thinking about the salt.. "Yea im forgeted" i thought... And now im really.. Really scared. In the hallway i look back into my room, and i see the dark figure standing in the doorway. It was staring at me, and i was loving paralyzed. The candle was still lit and yea u guessed it... It went out. I speedwalk to the living room in the dark reaching for the lighter and light it up again. Now i tell u, i have never been more scared in my life. I was actually shaking. In my living room it was warm again. The relief. Oh the relief. But its not over.
Time passes and not much has happened. I walk to the kitchen wanting to check the time on the clock then i see the man again, sitting in the dining table with its legs crossed. The candle goes out yet again. I light it up and hes gone. By now i loving regret this stuff. I want this to be OVER ALREADY. Im scared for my life right now and im just waiting for that alarm to go off. I keep walking and want to check that time. I check it and its still 12:50?! And this is where stuff gets real.
I grab the clock from the wall to check if the battery is there and it is. I was wondering if the battery died. With my lit candle in my left hand, and the clock in my right, the candle goes off.............
I panic set the clock on the table, but drop the forgetin candle and rolls away from me. Well... Im loving forgeted. I grab the salt from my left pocket and pour the whole stuff around me making the best circle u can imagine. I have lost and im hoping this sodium chloride will protect me from gettin hallucinations/death/whatlovingever. Im sitting in the kitchen with the salty circle waiting for my alarm to go off. Im scared to check my phone since its gonna give light, and i dont want to risk anything.
Still sitting in the pitch black kitchen, the kitchen window is slightly open, with some wind kickin in. The blinds from the backyard window doors start swinging, allowing some light from the streetlights and what i see made me nearly piss myself a pool. In front of me was the midnight man, just staring at me. He was 6ft-ish tall, kind of see-through, like a statue. This salt was a barrier because he didnt get any closer. He was at least 4 ft away from me. I just kept thinking of that sea bear episode of spongebob to keep myself calm, because i was about to lose it.. "hahaha dirt circle.. hahaha keeping away from loving bears... Hahaha stupid squidward cant draw a simple circle. Hahaha..."
Time kept passing, until finally BEEP BEEP BEEP. My alarm! But i was still scared to move, so i let it ring for a little bit. I waited for the wind to come through again because i cant see stuff. I run to the windows and open the blinds for light. Hes gone. The relief was so undescribable i tell u. I turn on the power, and turn on all the lights. I grab the clock and mount it back on the wall only to realize, its working again. And the time is correct. I grab my sleeping bag and sleep the rest of the night in my car.
And now i begin to wonder, what if i didnt turn off the power? I turned on the kitchen light thinking the ritual didnt work, and if it turned on i broke the rule. If i broke the rule.. What couldve happen?!
Well im never loving doing that again and i loving hope he never comes back. 
If u EVER think about doing it, i recommend u to go to a strip club instead...

"i recommend u go to a strip club instead..."

Yeah, an 8 year old probably wrote that.

I have no blood, so I can't play.

Yay!

Seems legit
Wouldn't try anyways though lol

come on, skate, you know it's human nature to be a pusillanimous individual, i don't think anyone here will try this.

Challenge accepted.

Now I just need the house to myself and find my good pocket knife.

Challenge accepted.

Now I just need the house to myself and find my good pocket knife.
DO NOT attempt to provoke or anger the Midnight Man in ANY WAY.
loving dumbass.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:36:48 PM by Skateaton »

someone needs to do this and video it, lol.

someone needs to do this and video it, lol.
Yes sir. Will do one these days.

/Crazy Redneck.

NO NO NO NO NON ON NOANO NON NO

I liked the part when he talked about that spongebob episode because that's exactly what I was thinking lol

you know i wasn't planning on sleeping anyway