Author Topic: Rtb 1.045 (The Orange Block) - Revival!!  (Read 3284 times)

OLD THREAD AND COPY PASTING: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=165494.0

Blast To the Past!

experience the old days of Blockland, before we had the idea of retail in mind at all!
a nice, sweet party just to revisit the golden days of Blockland.
we're having a little get-together right now, the party will be scheduled later.

SERVER NAME:
Ayxrion's Party Server!
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.theorangeblock.org/ (ON THE TOP IT SAYS "DOWNLOAD TOB")

RULES OF THE SERVER:
don't spam stuff everywhere, nobody likes it.
don't make stupid-ass traps that are a piece of stuff, unless it's supposed to be a challenge or something.
don't be a forgetass
have fun.

CURRENT SERVER:
Blockland Freebuild
this is the gathering.

MEDIA:

chees
get your asses in here.

Me and a friend used to play this all the time together, good times good times.

It also runs on stuff PC's

RtB =/= The Orange Block

Someone impersonating Badspot banned me, Fireboy and Ayxrion. What the stuff?

Wait for meeee.

I'm downloading.

servers back to normal, join

My downloads keep randomly failing wtf?

Ah, good times were had on that, very good times indeed.

How do i open it? i'm stuck

Orange Block is TBM, only more advanced, am I correct?

The game disables your Blockland key and makes you re-enter it, I know from past experience.

Orange Block is TBM, only more advanced, am I correct?

The game disables your Blockland key and makes you re-enter it, I know from past experience.

Wrong and probably wrong. The Orange Block is an false attempt at a "revival" of TBM made by people who barely, if not not at all, had involvement with TBM during its time. They are mainly people who couldn't handle being called "noobs" on Blockland. They heard the blatant exaggerations surrounding TBM and assumed them true. What most people say, that TBM is a virus which intends to break any computer harboring Blockland, was not true. However, the people working on The Orange Block are the "noobs" who grew up believing the exaggerations and intended to put them through.

Point being, The Orange Block is made by a bunch of starfishs who claim to be bringing back TBM but had no loving idea what it was about and think it was about causing trouble and being bitches. I wouldn't advise downloading it, but don't associate those starfishs with TBM. After being banned for their script for disabling games with AiO, we just kept to ourselves.

Interesting. I remember Badspot banning anyone who used TBM..

As I said, there was code in TBM which would have it disable Blockland v0002 games that had AiO in it. I believe this was mainly because AiO stole content from TBM without permission. Badspot banned people for bringing up TBM since it was banned. However, they kept to themselves after the ban. It was never a virus, it never broke computers or anything.

The Orange Block is primarily made up of people who believed the exaggerations such as what I just said. Basically, they think TBM is about breaking computers of people they hate and being better than Blockland. Not what TBM was about, I don't trust them.

Funny how, in the end, AiO was stuff. They ported ANYTHING they could, and ended up with fake boobs and drivable toilets. Sad ending.

Edit: Oh God, that's terrible. I clicked the site, checked the forums to see who is there. Apparently DShiznit is still there after all these years... He was a good friend during TBM days, he must be corrupted. I'll see if I can free him of this.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:39:38 AM by MegaScientifical »

Aios datablock size was overloaded