Author Topic: Monster Pack  (Read 34612 times)

ugh, the eviscerator's (however you spell it) colors make me cringe, i think you should change the colors...
It's Wings3D rendering.  He can't really help the fact that there's no shadows on his model.

It's Wings3D rendering.  He can't really help the fact that there's no shadows on his model.

i don't know what you mean, i said what i said because the colors resemble skin and so the dark red parts remind me of deep cuts or something like that.

I think I liked the old nightmare model more. Would you be able to post a clear picture of it for me?

well, modling is banned now; i have no idea for how long but im expecting hiatus on this project

hope this doesn't turn out like the Jurassic Park mod

hope this doesn't turn out like the Jurassic Park mod

everything good never happens

i don't know what you mean, i said what i said because the colors resemble skin and so the dark red parts remind me of deep cuts or something like that.
Its supposed to...

Oh my god I love these.

Make more. It would be great to have the experience of being overwhelmed by like bunches of different monsters and the feeling of being lost in it.

true horror

*Turns on lights* Hey, where'd they all go?

Sorry for the late response guys, I got BANNED!  Imagine that.
Anyway, progress on the Nightmare is good.  I am hoping to add in a new creature, but details on it are hazy.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:40:59 AM by 300spartan »

Yeah I won't be doing any of those creatures. Sorry.
The reason I'm doing another creature is because a friend gave me something, so I'm giving him something in return.

I just can't wait for that Dagon!