Author Topic: Roll To Dodge v5: Hunger Games Edition (LET THE 93RD HUNGER GAMES BEGIN)  (Read 12444 times)

Dont forget to Bold + Underline ;)

Motherfu-
I forgot.

I would also like an explanation behind this rule.

So I don't have to search for your action

SON OF A BITCH I FORGOT TO POST MY ACTION

Check backpack more carefully for useful stuff. This time, don't forget to check arrow count.

Blockhead, RedGajin, and possibly Gojira will be booted permanently unless they decide to update before the day is out.  I will be able to update this more if they get booted

Blockhead, RedGajin, and possibly Gojira will be booted permanently unless they decide to update before the day is out.  I will be able to update this more if they get booted
Be sure to give them gruesome deaths.

Grab Lugnut and run.

I look for some good cover like a small overhang in the forest.  If I find anything I camofladge my self with some brush and sleep.

yeah you can probably just make the fish turn in to piranhas and eat me
or something

yeah you can probably just make the fish turn in to piranhas and eat me
or something

Electric water
Sudden boiling
Shot

Fracture:
Shrug off the two and continue making a canopy, but keep a hand on my shortsword just incase.

[1] - Your step on your canopy materials and render them completely useless.  Meanwhile, an AI hears it and comes running in at you.

Inventory:
Shortsword

Masterockets:
Unstuck self from tree, throwing down one or two berries to get the ants away

[4] - You throw the berries as you are loosening yourself from the tree.  You are halfway loose when you notice that many more ants have come and began to devour the berry.  More begin to come and look for this delicious source of food.  

Inventory:  
48 pink berries
3 knives

Gojira:
Grab Lugnut and run.

[1] - You rush at Lugnut to try and take him away from the action at the cornucopia, but he sees your charge and expects an attack!  He reflexively pulls out an arrow and holds it up as defense and you run into it!  

Inventory:
Longsword

Lugnut:
Check backpack more carefully for useful stuff. This time, don't forget to check arrow count.

[4] - Inside the backpack there is a small tent with a bizarre looking pattern, a very nice lighter, enough food to last 1 person for 5 days, 3 water canteens, a combat knife, a utility knife, a small circular item with a button, 2 pairs of nightglasses, a 50 yard line of wire, and a 100 yard line of rope.  You have 20 arrows.

You see Gojira rush at you.  You think he is going to attack you, and you instinctively pull out an arrow and hold it out in defense.  He runs into it.  The arrow breaks.

Inventory:
Large Backpack
Simple Bow
Arrows (19)
Weird Tent
Quality Lighter
Meal (15)
Empty Water canteens (3)
Combat Knife
Utility Knife
Weird circle device
Nightglasses (2)
Wire (50 yards)
Rope (100 yards)

xxxxkill:
Engage in conversation with my savior~
Keep spear at the ready.

[5] - You see your savior run away and get wounded accidentally by his ally.  You run over and patch his wound for him to return the favor.

Inventory:
Spear

Blockhead55:
I look for some good cover like a small overhang in the forest.  If I find anything I camofladge my self with some brush and sleep.

[2] - You settle down in what you think to be a nice cozy spot.  It is not hidden enough, however, as you awakened by a start of a branch breaking about 10 feet away from you.  You look over as a hefty woman approaches with her sword drawn.

Inventory:
14 Matches
10x10 tarp
10x10 tarp
Backpack

RedGajin pulls out a fish.  As he holds it in his hand, it turns into a seductive female.  She lures him into her lair where she binds him up to deal with her as she pleases for all eternity.

RedGajin has been eliminated.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 04:41:35 PM by SirLancelot7 »

"OW forget. SORRY."

Grab Lugnut a bit more carefully so he doesn't think I'm attacking and run. Have xxxxkill follow.

"OW forget. SORRY."

Grab Lugnut a bit more carefully so he doesn't think I'm attacking and run.

You don't even address the guy who healed you?

Guys, please read over the entire thing, not just your own part.  You can be involved in others.

You don't even address the guy who healed you?

Guys, please read over the entire thing, not just your own part.  You can be involved in others.
read the edit
fasfdaf