Author Topic: I heard lord tony got banned?  (Read 1880 times)

one sec lemme check with the internet police.
They said he dun goofed

Aphtonites were also banned for the same thing.
I am gald! :D

So... it is against the rule to bash bronies? Nice.

So... it is against the rule to bash bronies? Nice.
i'm pretty sure if you bashed an anti-brony in the same manner you'd be banned

it's just general unnecessary flaming, though badspot must've been in a bad mood that day because their "flaming" was a little light compared to what others have been banned for in the past.

It's segregation that we want, but is that really okay?
I would love for all the pony stuff to stay in the megathread. Generally, it does. However, it leaks out in avatars and badly made topics here and there, as well as random reaction posts.
At this point, it should be obvious that posting a MLP image outside the topic is going to cause hate and annoyance for many people who look at it. People don't want to look at that stuff, myself included. I don't see why you can't keep the images to the topic.
However, bronies will still do it. I have to conclude that they're completely fine with annoying everyone who isn't a brony that sees the image. I think that's an admittance to trolling.

But take it as you like, I can easily be wrong.

and the wait for lord tony 4 continues
It turns out that I, am Lord Tony incarnate.
*Thunder crackle.

i'm pretty sure if you bashed an anti-brony in the same manner you'd be banned

it's just general unnecessary flaming, though badspot must've been in a bad mood that day because their "flaming" was a little light compared to what others have been banned for in the past.
I think it's just gotten to the point where you bash anyone for being a brony or anti-brony at all, no matter how light, you will be banned.  I think everyone is just kinda done with the brony stuff, it's been kinda dead for a while.

It's segregation that we want, but is that really okay?
I would love for all the pony stuff to stay in the megathread. Generally, it does. However, it leaks out in avatars and badly made topics here and there, as well as random reaction posts.
At this point, it should be obvious that posting a MLP image outside the topic is going to cause hate and annoyance for many people who look at it. People don't want to look at that stuff, myself included. I don't see why you can't keep the images to the topic.
However, bronies will still do it. I have to conclude that they're completely fine with annoying everyone who isn't a brony that sees the image. I think that's an admittance to trolling.

But take it as you like, I can easily be wrong.
I don't know why it's so annoying in the first place. I see things I don't like all the time and I don't try to get it all moved to the same place so I don't have to look at it.

the annoying part is i don't want family walking in with mlp images all over my screen and questioning me...?
i mean i tend to avoid that stuff but sometimes...

the annoying part is i don't want family walking in with mlp images all over my screen and questioning me...?
i mean i tend to avoid that stuff but sometimes...
heh I told my mom about bronie's once and she said "That's just gay"
(please don't let this start a raging storm)