Author Topic: People exploiting my secret areas.  (Read 4543 times)

Thank you for seeing the point, finally.... 
What the forget are you talking about, in the original op, BEFORE you edited it, you specifically stated that a problem was people claiming builds. After editing it you responded to everyone saying they "didn't get the point".

What the forget are you talking about, in the original op, BEFORE you edited it, you specifically stated that a problem was people claiming builds. After editing it you responded to everyone saying they "didn't get the point".

Yes, but once i thought about it, i could bypass it if players can't save events. If they claim my build, i don't care. But if they save my events, they can find my secret areas. ^This is the what you didn't get.

And a custom brick pack? Yes, perfect! :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:10:06 PM by tony-0222 »

so you are mad that people are killing you in your own build. with weapons you intended on hoarding to yourself. or "cheat"

what a little bitch you are

so you are mad that people are killing you in your own build. with weapons you intended on hoarding to yourself. or "cheat"

what a little bitch you are

No, i did the killing, because i had better weapons, but he still did have some pretty good stuff.

I'm not mad for that reason, and YOUR the lil bitch. Ess on my dee.

No, i did the killing, because i had better weapons, but he still did have some pretty good stuff.

I'm not mad for that reason, and YOUR the lil bitch. Ess on my dee.

Kids these days.

You missing the point, AND your a loving richardhead.
 This is what i need.

You literally JUST changed your argument from saving bricks to saving events.  If you want to call me a richardhead over your inconsistency, then alrighty.

I now suggest doing everything through script and not relying on events for anything except for the most basic things
Or at the very least make custom events, although that is still not nearly as good as having some nice gamemode scripts.

Yes, but once i thought about it, i could bypass it if players can't save events. If they claim my build, i don't care. But if they save my events, they can find my secret areas. ^This is the what you didn't get.
What the hell do you mean I didn't get it, how am I suppoused to get something you didn't even post about. Sure let me just read your mind and tell 5 minuets before that you didn't actually mean that paragraph that was sitting infront of my eyeballs in the op.

In my opinion he said
> "I need a solution to people finding secrets in my RPG by saving and loading"
And then you guys said
> "Stop whining Badspot will never remove saving so deal with it"
And he reexplained
> "I'm not asking about saving and loading I'm asking for a solution to them seeing my secrets"
And you guys said
> "Just slap your name on some bricks for proof"
And he said
> "I'm not asking about how to prove builds are mine I'm trying to stop people from seeing my secrets"

So I'm pretty sure most people here are either insulting him or not understanding the question; and then he proceeded to "Ess on my Dee" and make himself look stupid.

What I believe Eksi recommended was making an add-on (brick?) that only you have so anyone attempting to load your build crashes their Blockland. (this is very vague in my memory don't hurt me)

well the fact was i think he first asked a generic "how can i stop saving" question, then edited the OP to what it is now.

that's why there's all this stuff

In my opinion he said
> "I need a solution to people finding secrets in my RPG by saving and loading"
And then you guys said
> "Stop whining Badspot will never remove saving so deal with it"
And he reexplained
> "I'm not asking about saving and loading I'm asking for a solution to them seeing my secrets"
And you guys said
> "Just slap your name on some bricks for proof"
And he said
> "I'm not asking about how to prove builds are mine I'm trying to stop people from seeing my secrets"

So I'm pretty sure most people here are either insulting him or not understanding the question; and then he proceeded to "Ess on my Dee" and make himself look stupid.

What I believe Eksi recommended was making an add-on (brick?) that only you have so anyone attempting to load your build crashes their Blockland. (this is very vague in my memory don't hurt me)
No, we provided answers to a question he asked in the op, when it was still in the op. After he edited the op and removed the question, he quoted all of us saying "you aren't getting the point stop being stupid and get the point".

well at least he has the balls to take on this forum's flaming

either way his question should be answered now.

Hehe, the title is naughty.
"exploiting my secret areas"

This topic is useless!!!

It's only purpose is to serve as spam.

I agree with Nexus. This topic is retarted.

Hehe, the title is naughty.
"exploiting my secret areas"

God damnit man! What is wrong with yo sick mind?!?