Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 794119 times)

If anyone is making a game, can I contribute music for it? I'll have to get my act together, but I have some samples of my previous work on my soundcloud and I just got something together on short notice that is almost half decent. I think it would fit in a pixelly game.
http://soundcloud.com/katadeus/pixellated-adrenaline
Still cannot figure out the mixer though, but eventually I'll get so frustrated with it that I actually do look up a tutorial.

If anyone is making a game, can I contribute music for it? I'll have to get my act together, but I have some samples of my previous work on my soundcloud and I just got something together on short notice that is almost half decent. I think it would fit in a pixelly game.
Still cannot figure out the mixer though, but eventually I'll get so frustrated with it that I actually do look up a tutorial.
I'm making an RPG, maybe I could use some of your music?
EDIT: The song that you posted, I don't know. Might use it in a cave boss.

EDIT2: The Tablescrap Advances, I might use it in a boss battle :P (I like this song)

EDIT3: League of Lonely WIP 1: I might use it for when the characters are exploring the cave.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:15:55 PM by PurpleMetro »

It's only a fragment and it's not mastered or anything.
my incompetence has taught me to value simplicity in all things though so I do hope that I'm not overestimating myself.

my incompetence has taught me to value simplicity in all things though so I do hope that I'm not overestimating myself.
You are right, but the rhythm used in the music is amazing to me. May I use the songs?

EDIT: Ooh, The Gambler -- Piano and Voice, I might use that for a flashback or some song used at the end.
Kata, make more songs :c
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:20:49 PM by PurpleMetro »

It's wonderful.

Hey guys here's a revolver I made. You can tell it's pixel art because it's 5x5. Because pixel art is an excuse to make horridly abstract and unrecognizable things right??
You need to stop trolling. Compare this version.

Damn, we should make a pixel shooter game.

that seems pretty neato
perhaps myself, you, kingdaro, leetzero, and menen should all get into a steam chat together to discuss this?

You need to stop trolling. Compare this version.

[IMGa]http://i50.tinypic.com/wvs708.png[/img]
Damn, we should make a pixel shooter game.
i like his better, your ones handle is handicapped

This was actually kind of hard to add to.

Now I have to make one for bows (ugh) and probably crossbows
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:19:21 PM by Aces »

It's a classic western revolver handle, wtf are you talking about.

This isn't exactly the pixelly-est thing ever, but I'm pretty proud of it since it's a bit out of my genre.

That's Jimmy, a little zeppelin pilot I designed a few months back. Thoughts?

Can't tell if joking or trolling.

Aces, try making the outline just a darker color of what it's covering.

I mean, like this

At least then the outlines don't stand out so much.

The outlines are supposed to stand out.

But I guess I'll probably keep colored outlines in consideration.

I felt like making my own figure template.