Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 783781 times)

I wanted a mecha unit in Advance Wars D:

They look like stickers.

holy stuff guys. holy stuff. i don't have photoshop so i can't actually test it but this looks amazing
Dan Fessler's HD Index Painting Technique lets you paint pixel art in Photoshop in a non-destructive manner,
and lets you use pretty much every tool in a perfectly pixel-gradient fashion!

holy stuff guys. holy stuff. i don't have photoshop so i can't actually test it but this looks amazing

EHEH YEAH

that's the only thing that bums me out. I don't think you can do this in paint dot net :P

Anyone figure out how to do that in GIMP?

photoshop master race B)

Look at what I did
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:17:15 AM by Candy Apple »

You didn't have to make it that large

You didn't have to make it that large
I wanted to, because I like how it looks.

Made a gun styled very similarly to Metal Slug's AR-10. (That's the non-handgun weapon sprite)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:01:44 PM by lilpappaknox »

it's missing the outlines, doesn't seem cartoony enough

also what's with the mile of whitespace on each side

Neato, reminds me of those old GB games where they kinda superimpose an image into the game or whatever you call it. But I mean that in a good way!

I know it's more of your own spin on Advance Wars, but don't the infantry look a tad odd just floating? Don't they just walk in place in the game i forget. But anyway I guess they have some pretty swish jet boots/packs which would actually be pretty cool!

"Ready to engage in combat"?
anyways, neat

wait whoa is the neck really that long??

Neato, reminds me of those old GB games where they kinda superimpose an image into the game or whatever you call it. But I mean that in a good way!

Thanks that was sort of the look I was going for.

"Ready to engage in combat"?
anyways, neat

wait whoa is the neck really that long??

Eva proportions are kinda weird but I probly did make it a tad long oh well.