Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 778222 times)

oh my forgetign god have my children

posted this on bcc might as well post it here

look at the ugly dither-abusing mess i made

it has pixels
Drawing with aliased lines, shapes, and brushes should not equal pixel art, it's aliased art

*scales down image* hey guys check out this pixel art

it's made out of pixels.. therefore its pixel art. do you see any vectors in that?

This is pixel art

I got inspired

This is art that is aliased which does not equal pixel art just because it has sharp pixels

Pixel art is art that's literally done pixel by pixel, like sprites in old Zelda, Mario, and Sonic games

then why is it called pixel art and not ms paint pencil tool art
ok sorry i'll make sure to make only master lego dude approved art from now on please excuse me trying to understand the meaning of a phrase by the meaning of the words themselves
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:55:09 AM by maxymax13 »

i was joking with my image to follow a meme that happened in drawings megathread so uhhh okay

ok i've made a 100% real pixel art. it's low resolution and i used the pencil tool where is my gold star

Pixel art is art that's literally done pixel by pixel, like sprites in old Zelda, Mario, and Sonic games
yes... I know that 

i was joking with my image to follow a meme that happened in drawings megathread so uhhh okay
I wasn't saying anything negative about it, but it still serves as an example of what isn't pixel art