Pixel Art

Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 783734 times)

Guys, look! it's mini Doc Scratch!

If any of you could point me in the right direction as to how to animate sprites, i would be very grateful. I know it involves more than one frame, but i don't know how to put them together into a .GIF or anything.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:22:28 AM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

If any of you could point me in the right direction as to how to animate sprites, i would be very grateful. I know it involves more than one frame, but i don't know how to put them together into a .GIF or anything.

Gimp allows you to create gifs by adding several layers and saving as a gif.

does that work with paint.net, or do i have to use gimp? i will download gimp if need be. :I

does that work with paint.net, or do i have to use gimp? i will download gimp if need be. :I
You can create each frame in paint.Net and save them as separate files, then import to gimp. There's an "Open Files As Layers" option where you can highlight all the file frames you want instead of importing each frame manually.

Or you can copy paste those frames :)

No, but there are .agif and .apng plugins which I don't recommend due to .agif's low quality and .apng's properties of not working on several browsers.

Actually, .agif pictures may not work on the Paint.NET plugin. I tried and got a corrupted picture.

Alright, Gimp it is then. Thanks c:<

[Ice Vibration] [Burning Desire] [Trojan Icefire] [Pleasure Obelisk]
[Zelda's Neutral-B] [OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING] [Icy Donut Flames Galaxy] [CUBIS]

Guys, look! it's mini Doc Scratch!

Make a sprite template, that looks really good.

Make a sprite template, that looks really good.
that is the template.