Author Topic: FFSO - Marvelous random bashing  (Read 2986 times)

nah, it is fine, i just thought it would be nice to have a extra one in-case one of my friends wanted one or i lost my current one ;-;.
Oh, okay!

besides, he might have a diffrent email on it, so if you lost it that means you wont get it back.

unless he made a email specially for it.

besides, he might have a diffrent email on it, so if you lost it that means you wont get it back.

I made a spare email when registering it, if you win I will give you email's password too.

Oh, yeah.  How did I not think of that?

dont feel bad ffso I would exclude eusrosrsue too

he's like some kind of douche or something

I made a spare email when registering it, if you win I will give you email's password too.
smart thinking for once.

smart thinking for once.
FFSO, Eussorus may be mean, but it doesn't mean you can't include hom in the raffle, just include him so we can get this drama thread overwith.

but it doesn't mean you can't include hom in the raffle

uh yes it does?

isn't it his raffle?

uh yes it does?

isn't it his raffle?
Well, yes, but you see, it is totally unfair.
FFSO, Eussorus may be mean, but it doesn't mean you can't include hom in the raffle, just include him so we can get this drama thread overwith.
*him

uh yes it does?

isn't it his raffle?
uh, ike and ffso is right, comedy it is his raffle, but i just think it is depressing how he cuts me from the raffle for that.

but i still think he was an starfish because i just asked to be in the raffle then he flamed me, he could have just said "no".

Well, yes, but you see, it is totally unfair.

FFSO can spend money on whomever he deems so.

It seems that you're only pushing this on because he backed you up blindly in your drama topic.

It is my raffle so I can exclude anyone I want.
uh yes it does?

isn't it his raffle?
Yes you are correct.

It seems that you're only pushing this on because he backed you up blindly in your drama topic.
i never, ever supported comedy in his drama threads.

FFSO can spend money on whomever he deems so.

What he said above me is true.

i never, ever supported comedy in his drama threads.

Oops got you and skorpion mixed up

silly me