Author Topic: Clonetrooper's Server - DuckHunt V3  (Read 1371 times)

Yeah the voting system for V3 is having some issues at the moment... V3 also having issues thanks to Blocklands annoying "won't save unless ghosted" thing. Somehow all the spawns lost their names also. Probably an autos ace glitch, one of many others...
Once it all gets sorted out I'll consider a fourth DuckHunt map with possibly a new
Concept instead of just new maps, like the v2 map, and not, dice no one liked the idea behind the one.
Which also makes me think that eventually I'm going to replace the v2
Map with perhaps a classic version with v3's trees or maybe I'll replace it with a new map all together. I certainly hope to.

Apparently there are build stealers hosting DuckHunt v1. If you see Clonetrooper10, please confront him, I'd like to know why exactly he's hosting my build...

Quacking is fun, ain't it?

The Voting system for V3 has been having a whole jumble of issues. Most of them have obvious causes, but it's getting difficult for me to add new features because it's getting complicated and has many bugs. If anyone would like to help, It'd be appreciated

I'll be online later tonight, server gon be up?

Maybe, voting system is driving me crazy so theres a possibility I may be dead though -.-

V3.23 Finished
-Voting system re-made (V3)
-Voting system organized
-V2 Map changed to Open World Enviorment
-V2 Map Bots fixed and updated with the latest Duck Ai events
-V3 Fixed from previous save bug.
-V1 Bot corruption fixed
-Mama Duck events updated and stabalized
-All Game breaking bugs fixed
-Timers updated
-V3 doors updated so they don't glitch when mini-resets before countdown ends