Author Topic: Guys, I'm sorry.  (Read 2114 times)

Don't you get the joke

He can mostly get out of the problem by doing something awesome
*cough*Iban*cough*

it's alright.
as long as you don't go mad when i release a lift save to the community

You screamed at me last night at that hunger games server for joking with you about the chat.

Really, Improve you're act ingame as well.
Some people are more sensitive to others and we need to be considerate of that and respect their personal limits...

On that note, you're only going to come under more fire for making this topic.
I would advise you to just flat out improve, and lock this topic.

You'll see a few nice, sane people like the above posters, but aside from that, a vast majority will try to murder you verbally.

Am I a nice, sane person?

*cough*Iban*cough*
I don't get it.

Iban didn't do anything awesome?

Some people are more sensitive to others and we need to be considerate of that and respect their personal limits...

you're new here, hello. check the date of topics so you don't "bump" a topic from may 7th.

What the mothering forget you mother loving mother forgeter.
Stop bumping stupid ass topics that were stupid even when they started, this is at least the third

Damn it dark

What the mothering forget you mother loving mother forgeter.
Stop bumping stupid ass topics that were stupid even when they started, this is at least the third

Damn it dark
I don't mean to be annoying or anything, but you didn't need to curse.

I don't mean to be annoying or anything, but you didn't need to curse.
Just lock the thread

I don't get it.

Iban didn't do anything awesome?
I thought he was the guy who kept remaking mods, like zapt and cityrpg, and managed to keep it good until he did something that got him banned.

Is this an apology from the drama i made? :D

you're new here, hello. check the date of topics so you don't "bump" a topic from may 7th.
Ha, no, I have 4 accounts, silly.