Author Topic: Minecraft Hackers: Really? What the forget guys.  (Read 3407 times)

I don't know, just, I don't know. I never thought BL users with the exception of a few would be stupid enough or morally defunct enough to hack at a videogame where it's easy to destroy what other's have made, but there are a few. I don't like any of them, and while I may not like doing this, but some of them are my friends.

I know two hackers, Messes and Edman. I played with them, and didn't like their personalities. We opened up on a conversation about what happened on Butler's server, and it soon turned to hacking as Edman uses a mod which enables him to crash servers.

also, I told them i used xray on butler's server.
I really didn't, if I did it would show up on his anti-hack log.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:43:38 PM by Tomcat »

Admitting to hacking/griefing even in games besides Blockland is bannable, like 10 people have gotten banned for it.

rofl you stuffhead I'm not a "hacker". I said "I pledge allegiance to my hacks" because edman was and i'm fairly sure you even went along with the song and added lyrics.

The admin was even yelling at edman to stop, not a single thing was said to me. I'm not a hacker because I can spawn TNT (protip it's creative and there's no rules on the server).

Look at your screenshot lol, you were making a tower of TNT. I destroyed 3/4ths of it by the time you blew it off and left the server.

If anything the levels of guiltyness goes edman, you, and myself.

Skate can come in here and easily dismiss anything I was doing

quality accusation 11/10

edit: hahah good stuff, OP, nice edit

also, I told them i used xray on butler's server.
I really didn't, if I did it would show up on his anti-hack log.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:46:44 PM by Messes »

rofl you stuffhead I'm not a "hacker". I said "I pledge allegiance to my hacks" because edman was and i'm fairly sure you even went along with the song and added lyrics.

The admin was even yelling at edman to stop, not a single thing was said to me. I'm not a hacker because I can spawn TNT (protip it's creative and there's no rules on the server).

Look at your screenshot lol, you were making a tower of TNT. I destroyed 3/4ths of it by the time you blew it off and left the server.

If anything the levels of guiltyness goes edman, you, and myself.

Skate can come in here and easily dismiss anything I was doing

quality accusation 11/10

edit: hahah good stuff, OP, nice edit

and kohna, butler, and a stuffload of others can also say that you used fly mod on the server.

10/10 good comeback.
meh i'd rather watch youtube then build something and have messes blow it up
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:49:55 PM by Tomcat »

and kohna, butler, and a stuffload of others can also say that you used fly mod on the server.

10/10 good comeback.
You do know Meeses was not banned for flymod, but being a general annoyance and guilt by association (rockettdog was using flymod)

sweetie he ain't hackin it was creative

sweetie he ain't hackin it was creative
sweetie look it was the chat.

kohna cannot, he is my friend you dunce. He has no proof of my hacking. Please find it. I have proof that he flew lol.

Butler has no proof either,
You do know Meeses was not banned for flymod, but being a general annoyance and guilt by association (rockettdog was using flymod)

also what purpose does quoting kanew bring you? So I blew up something like the whole server was lol. I'm the only one who's getting blamed. If we're blaming for TNT, once again, you'd be a prime candidate. Your screenshot even shows you placing it LOL.

sweetie look it was the chat.

Once again,

I said "I pledge allegiance to my hacks" because edman was and i'm fairly sure you even went along with the song and added lyrics.

aka a song to fit what was happening

please try harder

Hi

Tomcat literally does not know what he's talking about as they were in creative mode but apparently he is too hardheaded and stubborn to realize this. What you're complaining about is handicapped and you should feel bad yourself, stop overreacting and grow up.

btw youre texture pack is absolute richards
i poop better patterns

btw youre texture pack is absolute richards
i poop better patterns
ume
pics please

ume
pics please

in the op

the grass is like a tessellating repeating pattern of the ugliest acorns in the world

all i can tell is that all three of you are starfishs, really

in the op

the grass is like a tessellating repeating pattern of the ugliest acorns in the world
meeses pls
i meant his poop