Author Topic: THAT early 2000"s feeling  (Read 7557 times)

no monster rancher, wtf?
Well that came out 3 years before I was born
On a console I didn't have

I can't see why anyone even idealizes past decades. 90's pop-culture was just really campy. Nostalgia always seems to be focused purely on commercial entities instead of real tactile experiences.

ABEL i dare you to spell three sentences completely correct.

ABEL i dare you to spell three sentences completely correct.
*abelboto doesn't understand!
*abelboto understands
*abelboto is bored

*abelboto doesn't understand!
*abelboto understands
*abelboto is bored
You didn't capitalize your name.

After witnessing his stupidity for less than a day, I quickly understood why Abelboto was banned several times already.

the only things i miss about the past are old games(super mario rpg for one) and how carefree being young was lol

having to use tiny sd tvs for games :D


wouldn't not buying any games and surviving off nothing but ramen and like warm water be financially better? yes, but it would suck.



also

I've had one of those in my life time.. Loved it.



Anyone know bout those weird gummy candies they had at the time? I remember there being ones that looked like watches and everything, hell there was even spicy gummy candies at the time!

3d is stuff and no one should ever make a 3d game system ever again, ever.

Yes, I do. I remember when the cartoons on Cartoon Network weren't stuff. I also remember their old logo that had the checkers.

I miss this.

Pokemon for hours on end.

Pokemon for hours on end.
i have almost 400 hours on sapphire, almost 200 on emerald

Hell, I know I was never born when this became the real deal. But I grew up with this in my house.