Author Topic: Last Attempt at Xfire Support  (Read 1386 times)

Guys, I need your help to get Blockland supported on Xfire, just post in the topic below about why Blockland should be supported. It's a real game that costs actual money, and over 2k people play it! We should have support!

http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1174611#1174611

not over 2k people play it, but sure, I wouldn't mind boasting about 100 + hours.

I'm counting how many people bought it, and i believe I saw a BLID over 2k.

Id's 2k and on were being sold on sale, only at 10$.
Not all ID's throughout 1000 and 2000 are sold.

Badspot sold 1000 ID's (I think they were 1000 to 2000) to gamedujour.com (or something like that), and they do a deal a day thing with indie games. Those ID's are reserved for people who purchase the game from the gamedujour site, but that doesn't mean that they have sold all of the keys, but that Badspot cannot sell them, only the website he sold them to, Badspot is now selling the ID's that come after the ones he sold. At least I'm pretty sure that's what is going on.

Badspot sold 1000 ID's (I think they were 1000 to 2000) to gamedujour.com (or something like that), and they do a deal a day thing with indie games. Those ID's are reserved for people who purchase the game from the gamedujour site, but that doesn't mean that they have sold all of the keys, but that Badspot cannot sell them, only the website he sold them to, Badspot is now selling the ID's that come after the ones he sold. At least I'm pretty sure that's what is going on.
No, he didn't sell 1000-2000 on sale there, he sold from 2000 to when the sale ended. 1000+ ID's were bought for full price, and when (and if) we get to 1999, Badspot says we will skip to the next free ID number.

It wont let me post =( It keeps saying
Could not obtain common word list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : -1 OK

SELECT word_id FROM nukebb_search_wordmatch GROUP BY word_id HAVING COUNT(word_id) > 438859
Line : 365
File : /usr/local/ua/web_20070719_121709/htdocs/xf/includes/functions_search.php

Owned...

Naw just a bad script/mod.

Try copying your post and refreshing. I had that when I made the topic.