Author Topic: People exploiting my secret areas.  (Read 4516 times)

How
I also need that

It really depends on HOW the client sided saving function works, if it has to request the bricks from the server then that request can be denied, if the saving function works by saving previously ghosted bricks, then chances are it's not possible.

Off topic: 24 hours later = 50 posts?!

It really depends on HOW the client sided saving function works, if it has to request the bricks from the server then that request can be denied, if the saving function works by saving previously ghosted bricks, then chances are it's not possible.
That's how it works. It isn't possible.

Came for thread title.
Was very disappointed.
Hehe, you "came" for the title which is "People exploiting my secret areas".

Came for thread title.
Was very disappointed.
You are disappoint.

Hehe, you "came" for the title which is "People exploiting my secret areas".
yes, that was the joke.

You know if people are f8ing around to find secrets, they're only spoiling it for themselves.

Or make end-game weapons actually require work to get, instead of being able to get to them within 10 minutes of joining the game.
Even something as simple as events that won't let you past if you're not a high enough level.

is it really "end game" if its just hidden?

i find games without the super weapons more fun. bunch of basic guns.
otherwise we have the classic clusterforget of online quake where everyone is jumping around with explosive weapons, and everyone is instant death.
wtf kind of fun is that.

OP just wanted to hoard the better weapons for himself. to give himself an upper hand in his own deathmatches.

That's how it works. It isn't possible.

I actually realised that you can change clientsided commands from the server.  I also heard making a mod that prevents the saving of bricks can get your key revoked.

Don't want to risk it so I won't even try to make a mod like this.

Well we still have cheese for everyone so his nukes will fail in the end.

mmmmm i bet men cums and exploits ur secrit areas

u queer!!!!!!!!!