Author Topic: Congrats Blockland!  (Read 3455 times)

Then check RTB if you don't believe.
RTB is an optional, third-party feature. Not everyone gets registered on it. Get the idea?

Then check RTB if you don't believe.

Just checked, it goes Lil Koopa: 35999 The First 36ker: 36001.

:/
BURN THE USURPER
BURN IM
BURN IIIIM

RTB is an optional, third-party feature. Not everyone gets registered on it. Get the idea?
Alright, you might be right, but I swear to god I bought that ID right after 35999, about 5 minutes, there's a high possibility it was removed from the count because of bragging rights, there's still a chance that I am, I know I got it really quickly.

Okay, I know I got it, I just know it, I bought it right after 35999 came up, there's no way someone would be able to respond that quickly, I had the credit card next to me since 5 hours prior to the ID coming up, and out of all the IDs that one doesn't go up on RTB? I find that to be bullstuff because someone to buy right then doesn't make any sense. I know I'm the first.

Aren't there only like 29000 ID's in total?

There are also some IDs which don't exist like 666 or 1337.

Okay, I know I got it, I just know it, I bought it right after 35999 came up, there's no way someone would be able to respond that quickly, I had the credit card next to me since 5 hours prior to the ID coming up, and out of all the IDs that one doesn't go up on RTB? I find that to be bullstuff because someone to buy right then doesn't make any sense. I know I'm the first.
35980 hasn't been registered.
35982 hasn't been registered.
35984 hasn't been registered.
35993 hasn't been registered.

and oh look.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=36000

sorry to spoil your ego trip.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:28:46 PM by Eksi »

35980 hasn't been registered.
35982 hasn't been registered.
35984 hasn't been registered.
35993 hasn't been registered.

and oh look.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=36000

sorry to spoil your ego trip.
Why are you being such an starfish?

Everyone here is an starfish here in their own way.

He isn't being an starfish, you are being obstinate

He isn't being an starfish, you are being obstinate
Does not compute, please define phrase "Obstinate", also, he just basically trolled me with his "Too bad for you" sarcastic sympothy bullstuff.

Does not compute, please define phrase "Obstinate"
Stubbornly refusing to change one's opinion or action, despite attempts to persuade one to do so.
(of an unwelcome phenomenon or situation) Very difficult to change or overcome.

Why are you being such an starfish?
You were making it obvious how proud of yourself you were for a $20 trivial achievement you didn't even achieve.

he just basically trolled me with his "Too bad for you" sarcastic sympothy bullstuff.
Do you even know what trolling is?

Stubbornly refusing to change one's opinion or action, despite attempts to persuade one to do so.
(of an unwelcome phenomenon or situation) Very difficult to change or overcome.
You were making it obvious how proud of yourself you were for a $20 trivial achievement you didn't even achieve.

Look Eski, I don't know what the hell your problem is and why you're being so rude, but last time I got into a troll fight, I as banned, I've learned my lesson and I'm gonna walk away from this before one of us gets screwed.

Locking...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:40:41 PM by Blockhead36001 »

Not trolling, telling you the truth.