Author Topic: New topic -- Fallout 3 upcoming items. *Moved to modification discussion*  (Read 4746 times)

Sorry guys, but do to all the trolls, I need to lock, I will continue progress on it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 05:29:02 PM by Blockhead36001 »

Upload a picture to Mediafire. Try every photo hosting website out there. What you've given us right now is minimal proof that you have any work done. These kind of topics are posted all the time. Sorry, that's just how it is.
Alright, alright, I'll try harder...

3 AM here, everyone's asleep here, and running slow, tomorrow I'll use my USB to transfer the picture file and upload it to the hotel computer.

1. Take screenshot of model either rendered or unrendered
2. Save it to desktop
3. Use any of the thousands of image hosters out there to upload the image from your desktop
4. Look for the BBC code link (it should have [ IMG]url[/IMG ])
5. Copy paste that into op somewhere

OR

2. Save it to desktop
3. Put it in as an attachment to a post or op

Sorry guys, but do to all the trolls, I need to lock, I will continue progress on it.
I think this guy handicapped or something.
Saying "troll" or "getting trolled" whenever someone starts to say something bad about one of his posts or him or anything like that, I say that he is an idiot.

I am really just wondering, do you even KNOW what trolling is?

2. Save it to desktop
3. Use any of the thousands of image hosters out there to upload the image from your desktop
4. Look for the BBC code link (it should have [ IMG]url[/IMG ])
5. Copy paste that into op somewhere

OR

2. Save it to desktop
3. Put it in as an attachment to a post or op
My links don't work though, let me try uploading on a different computer.

I think this guy handicapped or something.
Saying "troll" or "getting trolled" whenever someone starts to say something bad about one of his posts or him or anything like that, I say that he is an idiot.

I am really just wondering, do you even KNOW what trolling is?
And no, I'm not handicapped.

What the hell lol.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8494/ms3d2012051520250223.png

Quadrouple post, sorry

6 times...

Well, you have the link now so we're pretty good, right? I have other models if you want to see them, I know the shoulder pads have a odd tone to it.

I will fix, anyway, Leather armor finished.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:32:20 PM by Blockhead36001 »

Looks cool, but if you want it to just show up here without us having to click the link (its really helpful and looks better) put [img] tags around it. To do this just highlight the image link in your post, then click the little picture frame up where all the post options are (its right under the B)

Looks nice so far though, hope to see more stuff soon.

Looks cool, but if you want it to just show up here without us having to click the link (its really helpful and looks better) put [img] tags around it. To do this just highlight the image link in your post, then click the little picture frame up where all the post options are (its right under the B)

Atleast someone with a little hope believed me :)

Wait, it's over 512 KB, though, ranging at exactly 1.47 MB...