Author Topic: Westboro Church - Most hated family in America  (Read 7663 times)

Because apparently 99% of the population was evil sinning sinners all the time because that's totally logical

Cleansed of what?

remember noah and his family were PERFECT. as to be saved.
its a super coincidence that all his family members were just as perfect as well. as apposed to random non sinners across the world.

It's still amazing how straight people defend gay people more than gay people do :P

Sin.
But sadly our world is so much worse than that one, so expect a new flood soon.
The world would have flooded a million loving times then.
remember noah and his family were PERFECT. as to be saved.
its a super coincidence that all his family members were just as perfect as well. as apposed to random non sinners across the world.
Damn giraffes, always sinning, public indecency, public love, homoloveual acts, etc. It's not like it happens normally or anything.

So...
You think its okay for children to be killed for calling a man bald?
If that was practiced today, you would be outraged.

The "children" who assaulted Elisha, based on the original Hebrew word, would have been between the ages of 13 and 29. Past their Bar Mitzi but not yet full adults. This gang of 42 (or more) young adults surrounded Elisha and began taunting him because of his scared vow (bald head) and mocking the ascension of his master Elijah ("Go up"), Had God not interfered, Elisha would probably have been beaten to death by this mob of teens and young adults.

But sadly our world is so much worse than that one, so expect a new flood soon.

Evan Almighty?

The "children" who assaulted Elisha, based on the original Hebrew word, would have been between the ages of 13 and 29. Past their Bar Mitzi but not yet full adults. This gang of 42 (or more) young adults surrounded Elisha and began taunting him because of his scared vow (bald head) and mocking the ascension of his master Elijah ("Go up"), Had God not interfered, Elisha would probably have been beaten to death by this mob of teens and young adults.

thats no excuse. god is a terrible person lol
wtf kind of stuff is that, that you are trying to rationalize

thats no excuse. god is a terrible person lol
wtf kind of stuff is that, that you are trying to rationalize

Haha, he wanted this guy safe, so he had the kids (More like young adults) killed. You know this isn't the first time God has done something to kill babies. right? Remember Egypt?

I remember when I had a kid's bible when I was 6 or so, and in one of the Kids' Comnandments, it says "love is a gift from God to married couples."
And I had no idea what love was.
Now I'm a teen, going "Oh why did I wonder."

They didnt assault him.
Grab a dictionary.

if he was being made fun of for being bald, why didn't god just give him hair?

if he was being made fun of for being bald, why didn't god just give him hair?

I believe it was to show he was considered ascended.

They didnt assault him.
Grab a dictionary.

Verbally assaulted

Haha, he wanted this guy safe, so he had the kids (More like young adults) killed. You know this isn't the first time God has done something to kill babies. right? Remember Egypt?
So...
God makes regular practice of killing children?

Remember kids! If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing!
-A BL players whose name I forgot

So...
God makes regular practice of killing children?

When he needs to get things done / show people down here he is powerful.