Author Topic: Westboro Church - Most hated family in America  (Read 7732 times)

I'll just leave this here

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Kudos to the atheists in this thread for not saying all Christians are like this.

Verbally assaulted
So because someone was being made fun of, god killed a bunch of children? That is the single most terribly pathetic thing I have ever read in my entire life and I hope you're just making it up.

So because someone was being made fun of, god killed a bunch of children? That is the single most terribly pathetic thing I have ever read in my entire life and I hope you're just making it up.
Or maybe if you didn't rephrase it in a completely different way, it wouldn't seem so bad.

Elijah was obviously in danger, and Elijah was special in the eyes of God, so he intervened and killed to people. Sure it wasn't the justified, but at least don't try to make it sound like God goes around slaughtering children for fun.

Elijah was obviously in danger, and Elijah was special in the eyes of God, so he intervened and killed to people. Sure it wasn't the justified, but at least don't try to make it sound like God goes around slaughtering children for fun.
That is a horrific way of explaining it. Why should anyone be following an unjust god?

Or maybe if you didn't rephrase it in a completely different way, it wouldn't seem so bad.

Then why didnt god just send down angels or maybe a walking tree to split Elijah from the children. He didnt have to kill them.

oh god they remind me of the preacher dudes in gta4.

Sure it wasn't the justified, but at least don't try to make it sound like God goes around slaughtering children for fun.
I believe that in order to be considered a Christian you would be required to believe it was justified. If God always does the right thing then clearly this can't be an exception. If God doesn't always do the right thing then you've got some really big holes in your religion.

Then why didnt god just send down angels or maybe a walking tree to split Elijah from the children. He didnt have to kill them.
I like how you keep expecting someone to answer something like that when you don't even believe in him.

It doesn't help your argument, it just makes you look desperate for some imaginary person to blame.

I like how you keep expecting someone to answer something like that when you don't even believe in him.

It doesn't help your argument, it just makes you look desperate for some imaginary person to blame.
Desperate? I wasnt blaming anyone/anything. Im just wondering why your "God of Peace" killed 42 people when there were clear alternatives.

There you go.
What the forget are you even talking about?
You're completely ignoring my questions, and instead of even trying you go ahead and completely change the subject.

I believe that in order to be considered a Christian you would be required to believe it was justified. If God always does the right thing then clearly this can't be an exception. If God doesn't always do the right thing then you've got some really big holes in your religion.
I'm not even a Christian, I don't follow any religion. I was irritated at the way that Qwepir worded the fact because this seems to be common in most arguments, to reword something in a stupid way that is obviously incorrect to try to make the other person look stupid.

It's all made up! Jesus never even saw any of the bibles. People wrote them many years later and changed it everytime to their liking. It's why Christianity is so confusing. Anything the church saw in the bible that was non benifiting to them, they changed. Everyone was illiterate back then except church officials, so nobody knew any better and just accepted it all.

Argument over forever!!! :D

What the forget are you even talking about?
You're completely ignoring my questions, and instead of even trying you go ahead and completely change the subject.
No, I mentioned something and you asked me a question that was totally irrelevant to what I mentioned.

You should've asked RedGajin that because he was the one defending why God killed 42 people. I wasn't.

No, I mentioned something and you asked me a question that was totally irrelevant to what I mentioned.

You should've asked RedGajin that because he was the one defending why God killed 42 people. I wasn't.
I did ask RedGajin and you decided to respond to me.