Author Topic: Blockhead36001  (Read 20264 times)

Why the forget is that asshat's name Blockhead36001 on a forum anyway.

It's the 36001 that annoys me the most.
It's just a name...

Now I'm getting insulted because I put smile faces at the end of my sentences, just sad and pathetic.

Now I'm getting insulted because I put smile faces at the end of my sentences, just sad and pathetic.

Stop trying to win an argument you've already lost.
Just give up, seriously.

I bet he is some idiot who failed to get ID 36000.

I was bound to get a drama at some point, truth is, I'm just another Forumer looking to have a good time, sorry we couldn't get along.

HE is some idiot who failed to get ID 36000.
And yes, I failed to get it, someone waited all day like me and ninja'd it and gave it to a friend, but I'm over that now.

I was bound to get a drama at some point, truth is, I'm just another Forumer looking to have a good time, sorry we couldn't get along.
brilliant.
but you could of used a less boastful name

And yes, I failed to get it, someone waited all day like me and ninja'd it and gave it to a friend, but I'm over that now.
Which means you had an understanding of the ID system beforehand.

You're not new.

holy stuff is this a drama about Eussorus
Last time I checked it was about me but it's now suddenly about gays.

Which means you had an understanding of the ID system beforehand.

You're not new.
Double post Sorry, haven't gotten used to the forums again yet, and no, I'm not new, also, I need to hire you to host a server I have coming up if you don't mind, Kalph.

Double post Sorry, haven't gotten used to the forums again yet, and no, I'm not new, also, I need to hire you to host a server I have coming up if you don't mind, Kalph.

And if we are so upset why are we even talking about Euro when this topic was made to call me out?

Oh jesus stop making so many posts.

Oh jesus stop making so many posts.
Sorry man, I could not find the "modify" button anywhere.