Author Topic: Blockhead36001  (Read 19014 times)

You just triple posted, idiot

You guys haven't even mentioned his habit for bump old handicapped topics, I saw at least 5

You just triple posted, idiot

You guys haven't even mentioned his habit for bump old handicapped topics, I saw at least 5
As I said: "The modify button wasn't there"

Sorry, dude, and why does it matter if I bump a old topic, I just wanna talk about it.

As I said: "The modify button wasn't there"

Sorry, dude, and why does it matter if I bump a old topic, I just wanna talk about it.
Well we don't, those topics were all handicapped and nothing you said hadn't been said before in the thread

Well we don't, those topics were all handicapped and nothing you said hadn't been said before in the thread
Why are you being so hostile :/

:(
Respect is a thing earned, not something given out freely.

Respect is a thing earned, not something given out freely.

Ya well, I believe in moral values and that society and communities work together a lot better when we all get along, I've had 3 years on this game, I can at least say I've earned a bit.

Ya well, I believe in moral values and that society and communities work together a lot better when we all get along, I've had 3 years on this game, I can at least say I've earned a bit.
Because you played 3 years without a forum account makes you this person we should all bow down to?

Why are you being so hostile :/
Mostly because you strolled in here saying how great you were with "the first" 36k ID, and repeatedly saying how you've had 4 alts, etc. etc., and being a pompous friend yet you still don't have the common sense to not a bump an old topic. In addition, I posted right underneath you about 3/5 times I saw you do it and told you to stop, but you persisted.

Now you have this drama, and hopefully you'll come to terms with the idiocy you've shown us over the past ~36 hours that you've been here

Hey guys, I got a paper to write on the concept of video-game violence and addiction. Can I talk later?

Because you played 3 years without a forum account makes you this person we should all bow down to?

Perhaps you should stop saying things he never said.

Hey guys, I got a paper to write on the concept of video-game violence and addiction. Can I talk later?
Like you would stay and try to prove your futile point anyway lol.

...how are you supposed to have been playing Blockland for three years when you have a 36k ID? I have an 11k ID and I've only been playing Blockland for two years tops.