Blockland Forums > Suggestions & Requests

A few suggestions

(1/4) > >>

Squeaky:
First of all........                 Double-Jump and Wall jump, just think of what obstacle courses will become!, would be great

Second: a Catme button, cats rock (also skele me etc)

Third: Blockland beta death! i loved it how you turned into a skeleton and turned to bits, but make it so you dont get skeled! that would look great! (on the subject of dying, kill yourself with /timescale 0.5 ;)

Fourth: A cookie monster shirt

Fifth:  When you have no item out and click, do a punch animation that does dmg to players in a dm and when not in a dm a push animation

Sixth A bit stupid, but heres goes... Pets.   Yes pets, like a little kitty that follows your char around and when gets too far away respawns next to you, and has no collision, ive seen it done before with bots, just change the models.

Seventh: A two seater sports car (bloko style)

Eighth: Good old jail function from RTB, nothing like a caged noob!

Seventh: Third person camera

An last of all.. A GODDAMN HEALTH BAR!!!!

(Oh and i AM aware that half of these have been suggested, and i am aware that they will never, ever be made, but oh well)

The Prophet:
2 & 8: No suggesting RTB stuff, RTB is being made for BL Retail and they will do all this stuff in their mod instead of seperately as a suggestion would do.
5: This is not possible without adding new animations which over and over people have said no to. I think it has something to do with having to redo lots of crap to do stuff like that.
9: Press TAB and it goes into 3rd person camera....

Squeaky:
DOH!

Third person camera LOL, i meant 3rd person crosshair...

(im to tired lol)

TheCannon187:
The old jails were pwn, I used to be able to glitch my weapon outside of the walls and shoot everybody, and they couldn't shoot back, resulting in even more jailtime.

Squeaky:
rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version