Author Topic: what happened to rap oh god  (Read 2003 times)

wiz khalifa and drake happened

you're so dumb, lol. wiz spits murder. sure he might rap about some stupid stuff, but he goes hard as forget.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChL75GMP50

listen to the last 16 bars of that and tell me he doesn't go hard.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:14:29 PM by fred da kiko »

forget all dem rappers, all i need is ma

FRESHNESS

What happened to rap that actually had meaning?
Rap?
Having meaning?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAA

Rap is still good, most of it is, actually.

If you don't like something, don't like it.

Krispy Kreme.

#swag
"Made out with every girl in the world."
#swag
"I have 400 cars. I have 400 scars and 400 guitars. I have 400 houses. I have 400 mouses and houses."
##swag
"I beat up every single person in jail."
###swag

Rap is still good, most of it is, actually.

If you don't like something, don't like it.
Most rap today isn't even rap, you can get some good stuff if you listen to underground rappers, but people like Jay-Z and Kanye have no sense for what rap is anymore.
Rap?
Having meaning?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAA
Rap songs have had just as much meaning as any other genre of song.

You could literally replace "rap" in that post with anything and it would make sense. The majority of popular country songs are about "losing my gurllll". Majority of pop songs are about "you left  meeee". Majority of light rock is "you are the onnnene". Majority of metal is "EEHEEEGEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHG".

Most rap today isn't even rap, you can get some good stuff if you listen to underground rappers, but people like Jay-Z and Kanye have no sense for what rap is anymore.Rap songs have had just as much meaning as any other genre of song.

You could literally replace "rap" in that post with anything and it would make sense. The majority of popular country songs are about "losing my gurllll". Majority of pop songs are about "you left  meeee". Majority of light rock is "you are the onnnene". Majority of metal is "EEHEEEGEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHG".

I can actually vogue for that.. (did I say it right?) A lot of the popular ones tell about love life cept they do it in a story type way.
Other times its about what they do for a living and all that.

Don't talk stuff about other peoples music and its all good.

Speaking of, the stereo in the truck I'm currently driving won't turn off, turn down, or eject it's tape. And it just happens to have a Tupac tape in it. When it gets to the end of the tape it rewinds, too.
I'm way too lazy to pull the fuze.

oh my god the friendry in OP

you mentioned rap with meaning but failed to mention tupac or biggie

Most rap today isn't even rap, you can get some good stuff if you listen to underground rappers, but people like Jay-Z and Kanye have no sense for what rap is anymore.Rap songs have had just as much meaning as any other genre of song.

You could literally replace "rap" in that post with anything and it would make sense. The majority of popular country songs are about "losing my gurllll". Majority of pop songs are about "you left  meeee". Majority of light rock is "you are the onnnene". Majority of metal is "EEHEEEGEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHG".
[/b]

oh god, lol.

also, i just found this totally by accident;

http://youtu.be/Tl7fGwLJMUI

loving enjoying the hell out of it, lmao.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:17:19 AM by Beachbum »