Author Topic: tribal SHOULD HAVE THIER BL KEYS REVOKED  (Read 32800 times)

Stop posting damn it!
I demand lock before this get out of hand.

ps. ribon im not black and if i was id track your id then go to your house and beat the ice cream out of you.
CRACKER HONKEY SPIC WETBACK GOOK BEANER CHAV CHINK WOP SAND monday

nah stalker your a tribal simpathizer and will be banned from 43 server!!!!! and possibly have your server killed every time you host.

I know that's you, now shut the forget up.
LOCK NOW!
nah stalker your a tribal simpathizer and will be banned from 43 server!!!!! and possibly have your server killed every time you host.
This is now out of hand.

i think i know that guy. I remember being in a server and he was making thoes but i dont remember his name. What a pain/noob. Along with your ribbon, wtf is your problem.

Grinch his name is JMatton [for now atleast] and his id 539 ok?

also stalker im jk about extreme banage i only ban tribal so i wont ban you

OK the first thing I have to say is CHILL OUT!  As far as I can tell the only people complaining are white people, it's only tribal if you allow it to be.  Words only have meaning if you let them.  Also, the word monday has lost most of it's tribal value since people of all races are using it and being called it.  It is also used in a comedic form.  For example, when I'm online chatting with GoronZ (only black guy I know of online) we constantly use it for a good laugh.  Although this was not the issue with the people in the chat, people like them are everywhere and you'll be constantly seeing people like this for as long as you live.  Banning people because they offended some people is not sensible because of two reasons.

1. Badspot got money from them.
2. They probably will have trouble comprehending it.

Most people who talk like that have never seen black people and haven't noticed that they are good people.  All you are doing by posting topics telling BS to ban people are encouraging them.   

ribbon, you are a failure.
also stalker im jk about extreme banage i only ban tribal so i wont ban you
I ain't stupid.
Mr.Pickles or Badspot lock this please.

Wasn't that that Cougar guy?
Yeah, 76cougar or cougar76

OK the first thing I have to say is CHILL OUT!  As far as I can tell the only people complaining are white people, it's only tribal if you allow it to be.  Words only have meaning if you let them.  Also, the word monday has lost most of it's tribal value since people of all races are using it and being called it.  It is also used in a comedic form.  For example, when I'm online chatting with GoronZ (only black guy I know of online) we constantly use it for a good laugh.  Although this was not the issue with the people in the chat, people like them are everywhere and you'll be constantly seeing people like this for as long as you live.  Banning people because they offended some people is not sensible because of two reasons.

1. Badspot got money from them.
2. They probably will have trouble comprehending it.

Most people who talk like that have never seen black people and haven't noticed that they are good people.  All you are doing by posting topics telling BS to ban people are encouraging them.   
I concur.

I love that song. TSO FTW!

It's the internet.
People also have their own opinions in minds, although they can be wrong at time, it's how they feel though, and who are we to tell them it's wrong?
I personally think racism is wrong, but even though they happen to be tribal, doesn't mean they should get banned.

I demand lock still.
Before he goes on.

I wouldn't ban someone from my server, or any server for that matter if they are tribal, as long as I don't see or hear it. But it is the internet, and you never know what people are like.

I demand lock still.
I wouldn't ban someone from my server, or any server for that matter if they are tribal, as long as I don't see or hear it. But it is the internet, and you never know what people are like.
I concur.